Maybe ya shouldn't forget pt 5

//Author note: don't mind the picture ok <33 i'm updating again because I have nothing better to do

~Toms pov~
The blaring of my alarm clock woke me up, I grabbed the damn thing and chucked it across the room. Wait. When did I get in my bedroom? I thought. Didn't I pass out on the couch? My 'eyes' widen, I go through the house as fast as I can. Checking all the locks and vents. Locked, every one of 'em.. I shiver slightly and unlock my phone to text Matt and Edd.

Tom: hey guys
Edd: good morning Tom!
Matt: my phone woke me from my beauty sleep :/
Tom: lol
Edd: oh, sorry matt :P
Edd: so what's up guys?
Matt: I dreamt about how I had a clone and went on a date with it
Edd: oh, how strange haha!
Edd: what about you Tom?
Tom: I think I dreamt about.. Tord.
Tom: it was strange, it felt so real. Almost like a nightmare.
Edd: really? That's strange.
Tom: yeah.
Matt: well I am in need of some coffee. You lads want to join me?
Edd: sure! Treats on me?
Tom: okay. I need some caffeine after last night.
Matt: how about we split the bill?
I turned off my notifications after that. I already knew what coffee shop we're going to. I slipped on my shoes and went out the door.
Good thing it's Saturday..

~TIME SKIP~

Back at home. I brought Edd and Matt with me since they wanted to tell me something. I sat in a chair across from the couch. "So, what did you guys want to tell me?" I said as they sat down on the couch. They.. they're sitting a bit close to each other.. maybe.. too close..? I thought. They took a deep breath and said slowly, "We're.." they looked at each other, I rose an eyebrow "We're dating" finally said Edd. I smiled a bit, "Cool" I replied simply. Matt gave me a confused look, Edd smiled and answered happily "So the isn't weird? You're okay with your two best friends dating?" "Nah, it's cool. I kinda saw it too." Matt looked at me "how-" "don't ask. I have my senses" we all laughed lightly and chatted some more but.. the feeling of being watched again got worse throughout the day.

//Author note: here's to you EddMatt lovers like me <33
Sorry this is so diddily darn short