Forgotten Birthdays

Because Camile_The_Shipper is great

Camile sighed as she kept beating her friend, Dennis, at Super Smash Bros. She was so bored. Usually, she enjoyed playing video games with him. But she just wasn't feeling it...

"Yo, Cammy." He asked. "You okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine." She really wasn't. Today was her birthday, and no one seemed to remember it...

"Hey, you can talk to me about it." Dennis smiled. He was such a sweet boy, and Camile felt as if the fact things flew over his head, made him cute.

"Denny, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have lied."

"You better be sorry. You can't hide your lies from me." He smirked and poked her cheek, causing a dust of pink to cover her cheeks.

Dennis was like everyone's brother. He acted tough and mean, but he was such a soft sweetheart. Everyone loved him.

"Sorry... It's just, today's really important." She hinted.

Dennis looked confused. "Really?"

"Y-Yeah. It's my--"

"Yo, Camile!" Citty called from the kitchen. "Can you help me bake a cake?"

"Yeah..." Camile sighed again.

"Well, I'm gonna go clean the basement." Dennis said before shutting off the game and walking off.

Then, she went to help Citty bake.

"Camile, your seeming pretty down. What's up?"

"Nothing." Camile answered.

Citty seemed to see through the lie, but she wasn't questioning it.

"Well, just know you can talk to us if you need anything." Citty chuckled and laid a hand on Camile's shoulder, causing her to blush again.

Citty was like the mother. She took care of the others and was able to cheer anyone up. Yet, even with her comforting atmosphere...

Camile still couldn't stand the fact no one said happy birthday.

They made a chocolate ice cream cake. Then Citty sent Camile away; "I can handle the icing. How about you go chill with Wild in the backward?"

"Fine..." Camile sighed and stepped into the backyard.

Wild was fighting a bunch of sparring dummies, and she sent them flying one after one. She was like the protector of this... Family? It was weird. She always went out of her way to fight for them.

"Oh, hey Camile!" Wild managed to yell in between the dummies she took down. "How's it going?"

"Eh, I've been better." Camile slouched into a lawn chair. Wild kicked one of the dummies so hard it flew into the house's upstairs window.

"..." Wild sighed and hugged Camile.

Camile felt a blush spread across her cheeks. "W-What?"

"I don't know. Just thought you could use a hug." Wild smiled and grabbed Camile's hand. "Come with me!"

Wild dragged her into the house and down the steps into the basement. "Hey, didn't Dennis say he was..."

And Wild picked up Camile bridal style and smiled. "Cmon, just lighten up!" Then Wild jumped down the stairs, as if flying down them.

"FREEEEEEEEEEEEEAK!" Camile screamed.

When Wild's feet touched the ground, she placed Camile down. "There ya go, mate."

"Happy birthday!" She heard everyone yell. There was the chocolate ice cream cake on a table, surrounded by birthday decorations. There were streamers and balloons everywhere.

"You didn't think we'd forget, did you?" Dennis chuckled. "Why do you think I came down to clean the basement? Did you think I was actually cleaning? That's gross!"

"You even helped me make your own cake." Citty giggled. "It turned out beautifully, by the way."

"I was just a distraction." Wild smiled.

Camile stared at everything and burst out crying.

"Thank you all so much!"

I hope you enjoyed~