Part 2~ Eunhye POV

I wake up early today, my stomach hurts because of skipping dinner. I check my phone, 1 new message. I open it and see

Minghao: Remember, pain is good. STAY STRONG GURL! 

Eunhye: Yes sir! Haha I will text you later to give you an update.

I get out of bed and walk over to my closet. 'Gosh,' I think looking at all of my clothes, 'Am I really this fat?' I grab a shirt and some sweatpants since I am not gonna be leaving the house today. "Eunhye? Is your lazy ass awake yet?" My mom is knocking on the the door. "Yes. I will be out in a second." I go out of my room and go to the kitchen. "Ugh finally. I am heading to work. Make sure you do the dishes and do your school work. Also, make dinner tonight, I won't be home in time." she says as she grabs her purse. I nod and wait until I hear the door shut. School should be more important to me than this "diet" but I think it can wait, I need to do some research. 

Eunhye: From what I have read this can be very dangerous. Are you sure it works?

Minghao: Yes of course I am sure. Don't listen to that stuff. Have you exercised yet?

Eunhye: No. I just woke up.

Minghao: WELL GET YOUR FATASS OFF THE COMPUTER AND GET SOME EXERCISE BITCH!

Eunhye: Okay okay.

I look for a quick workout to do and start doing it. By 1 minute I am gasping for breath. Ugh how do people do this type of thing?!?! When I am done I am laying on the floor hardly able to breathe.

Eunhye: HOW DO PEOPLE EXERCISE FOR FUN? I FEEL LIKE DEATH.

Minghao: You are so over dramatic. Go have a leaf of lettuce or something for your hard work.

Eunhye: Okay!

I look in the fridge, I don't have any lettuce but I do have strawberries. I wonder how many calories are in 5 strawberries. Oh well, better not risk it and only have one. On the way back to the couch I realize I should probably do my school work. By the time I finish school it is time to make dinner. 'Hmm~ What should I make?' I think as I search the cupboards. I find some macaroni and cheese and decide to make then.*ding* I look at my phone.

Minghao: How are you doing?

Eunhye: Good. I am making dinner right now. Not for me but for my family.

Minghao: What are you making?

Eunhye: Mac and cheese.

Minghao: You call that dinner? Ha your poor family.

Eunhye: Shut up or I will come over there and slap you.

Minghao: Come and find me then.

I roll my eyes and put my phone down. When I finish making dinner I go up to my room. *buzz* *buzz* I look at the caller ID, Minghao. "Hello?" I say it like a question. "Hi! It is Minghao! Can you hear me okay?" He is practically screaming in my ear. "Yes I can hear you. Why did you call me?" "I wanted to hear your voice. I don't have very long to talk. How did your day go?" I look in the mirror. "It went okay. I am very hungry right now but I am gonna try not to eat." I hear him giggle. " Stay strong Eunhye! I have to go now. It was nice to hear your voice for the first time. Bye." He says before I can say anything back. I look down at the phone. 'You really are something Minghao.'