prologue

I love him very much the both of us are victim of arrange marriage.
But we have no choice but to marry each other.... our father and his father arrange us because of bussiness matters . But the time he married me i Feel my heart pounding so fast . And thats the time i realize that im inlove with him. But he just wasted my love for him . Im just hurting my self so that i leave him alone .

He's a cassanova and he can date every girls he want to.
after their date they will have a ONE NIGHT STAND. and I feel like im dying every time i see him doing those things I CANT SHOUT AT HIM EVEN IF WE'RE MERRIED, I CANT SAY TO HIM THAT IM DYING, BECAUSE IM JELOUS He's so damn bastard.And WHEN THE TIME HAS COME and I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE I LEFT HIM ALONE I HOPE HE'S HAPPY NOW THAT IM GONE. BACAUSE HE CAN DO WHATEVER HE WANTS TO.

I'm a cassanova, but im married with my ever beautiful wife But i dont love her i just want her body but she's not easy to get so i didnt get what i want im dating random of girls every day and after our date they are always loosing their virginity. Tsk. I take home some of my girls, and my wife saw those girls but i didnt hear any complain from her. She's always there for me before . Until the day i got home i was calling her name because there's no food on our table and im hungry that time. Im continue calling her name but i got no response so i check her on her own room but she wasnt there i check her clothes but i cant see one of those until i realize THAT SHE'S GONE SHE LEFT ME.

And when i was about to stand up i see a letter saying.

I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH BUT I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE. YOU HURT ME ALOT. I HOPE YOU WILL LIVE YOUR LIfe WONDERFUL AND FREE WHEN IM GONE.

YOUR EVER LOVING
WIFE.

After reading her letter i was stunned and im shocked because there's a liquid flows down on my cheeks.

And aftee that day my life become misserable.