Her Story

// This will have some stuff from Suicide Squad so if you haven't seen it yet I recommend you don't read it//

"Jelly 'Smiley' Williams. A girl of dissatisfaction. Never satified with anyone", I laugh at a mirror. I looked at Myself. I smirked at the marks on my body. I walked out of the bathroom looking at my weapons that were all laid out on my carpet; most covered in blood.
"Damn, those are going to leave stains", I whined to myself. I grabbed my tracking device and camera flash drive and put it into my computer. I laid on my bed. I laughed once more. "Wow, she isn't gonna get far with one guy a day. Might as well put them both out of their misery." I clicked the 'K' key and the girl grabbed a gun from the bedside table and shot the man. I made the girl take the gun to her head but, before the girl could pull the trigger, Batman broke down the apartment door.
"You", I laughed, my red eyes snapping in Batman's direction. "What can I do for you?" I grabbed her knife, throwing one, and purposely missing.
"Turn yourself in, Smiley, or I'll make you", Batman said, serious.
"Nah, I'll pass that offer", I smiled, sprinting to my balcony and diving out.
Batman jumped out behind me and tackled me to the ground. I took out a switchblade and attempted to cut Batman's face. He grabbed my arm and handcuffed me.
Batman took me to Belle Reve Penitentiary.
---- Time Skip ----
I climbed around in my cell. I sat upside down on the top of my cell; my legs wrapped around the bars. I sang to myself and played with a teddy bear the Joker gave me.
The alpha guard came in and looked at me. I smiled at him and winked.
"Hey Mister Guard. Can I get out of here now", I said in a sad, harmless voice, pouting.
"No can do Smiley girl. You're very cute, but you're insanely dangerous", The Alpha guard smirked, shocking the bars.
I fell from the top of the cell. I stretched my back.
"You little shit", I yelled and tried to attack him through the bars. I was shocked again. I laid on the floor. I was then taken in a metal chair and wheeled to a bunch of doctors. I was stabbed in the neck with something and I flinched. I then was rolled out into a courtyard where there were about four other prisoners.
I got off the metal chair and looked around. I saw, Harley Quinn, Killer Croc, Deadshot, and El Diablo. She chuckled slightly, looking at the ground. Flag looked at me and I smirked.
"Hi boys", Harley yelled.
"Nice to see you again, gorgeous", I blew him a kiss.
"Shut it, Smiley", Flag rolled his eyes.
Soon, a body bag was brought in and cut open. An angry guy popped out a bunch the guys around him. Guns were pointed at him.
Another guy soon showed up in a car and he punched the FBI lady for saying something. I giggled.
Flag started explaining everything going on, including the thing placed in out neck. He pretty much just said that if we do anything we'll die.
"Now go get your weapons and change out of those outfits", Flag instructed.
I walked up to one of the chests and got dressed.

------
A/N: Hope you enjoyed. I'm gonna be happy if you know where I got the clothes idea from. Also, I do not own any of the characters but, Smiley.