School

"KIDS!!!! You don't want to be late for the first day of school do you." Yelled my dad waiting for us to come down.

"YES WE DO" we yell in reply.

"Grr... Well, I don't care come on get down here!" Yelled my dad getting a little frustrated.

We come down in uniforms on and my hair in two pigtails like a baby

"Aww well don't my baby's look so adorable in their uniforms," said my mom being a mom. 

"No, I look like a baby with these pigtails," I say with a sour face 

''Well you are one of the cutest babies know" Said my mom happily 

We all just look at each other with disgust that we have to wear uniforms to school. We never had to wear uniforms back at our old schools. This stinks. 

"Boys I want you to take your sister to school then you can go to your own schools." said my dad smiling in joy.

''OK'' said my brothers.

I really like my brothers they're awesome, they would do anything to protect me. There was this one time I was getting bullied in the 2nd grade and my brothers came and yelled/threatened the little boy for bullying me. So we say our goodbyes to our parents and we left the house. 

''Man this sucks" said Nick annoyed 

"Yea I know right," Said Gabriel 

" Alexander, i" say really softly 

" Yea what's up", Said Alexander concerned 

"What if I embarrass myself or what if no one likes me." 

My brothers just look at me concerned like really concerned. Alexander kneels down to my height and said "Ava you'll be fine OK,  just be your cute self and don't let anyone tell what you can or cannot do. OK?"

All I do Is smile and say "Thanks, Alexander" and I give him a big bear hug. 

We finally make it to my school. There are so many kids running around having fun and knowing each other.  I say bye to my brothers and go to the office to ask what class I am in. 

"Um excuse me yeah Hi um I'm new here and I don't know what class I am in?" I say very politely to the old lady at the front desk. 

"Yea Yea follow me," said the lady at the front desk being all moody

"Moody Much," I say a lot of attitude under my breath.  

"What was that," said the front desk lady right in my face. 

"Nothing!" I say really worried.  

"Mhm. Well here is your class" said the front desk lady 

A very tall man comes out with a huge smile. He was blond, with blue eyes, pretty good looking but eh I don't care. 

"Well hello, there what your name I'm Mr. Martinez, what's your name?" said my new teacher very happily.

"Ava Carter," I say not caring.

"Well Ok come in come in," said Mr. Martinez very nicely, even when I was giving him attitude. 

I stand in the front of the classroom while everyone stares at me evilly. Except for one that looked at me very weird like and it made me blush. I have no idea why but we both look away as soon as we made eye contact. 

"Well, Class, This is your new classmate Ava Carter," said Mr. Martinez

"IF ANYONE OF YOU TRY TO HURT ME OR DO ANYTHING TO RUIN MY DREAMS I WILL HURT YOU VERY BADLY GOT THAT!" I say very loudly for everyone to hear. 

Then as soon as I said that a little boy that made contact with me, stood up and said. "I will make sure that you are ok, cause I want the same thing you do". He just sits back down turning red.

"Well, ok Ava you will sit in the back next to Jonathan. Jonathan can you raise your hand." Said my teacher trying to get rid of this topic.

I sit down and I fall asleep. The bell suddenly rang and I wake up very scared. I sit down at the playground by myself minding my own business and this big group of guys comes over. 

"Hey banana what's up," said boy 1

"What did you just call me?" I say annoyed

"Hey kid he called you banana fat-so, " said boy 2 

They all start laughing at me. I feel like crying so badly. I don't even know if they are my age? or older than me?.... No, I must be strong, don't let them bring you down. I stand up. The boys look at me confused. Boy 1 and Boy 2 get in my faces and starts threatening me. 

"Stop it now," I say

"What was that fat-so?" said boy 1 

"I said stop it!" I yell while punching boy 1 in the face and kicking them in the stomach multiple times. 

I finally stop when I see blood coming from his mouth. I look up to see the other boys reaction and their eyes are all teary. They run away crying when they finally make contact with me. I step back from the boy that I just beat up and run away in the jungle gym.