Nothing too personal

The next morning involved me sleeping through my alarm, only slapping on eyebrows and foundation, and throwing on some joggers, an Arctic Monkeys tee and flannel. I love flannel. Anyway it worked out ok because I ended up having some free time in the morning so I put on some blush, highlight, etc. When Tom showed up he immediately thanked me for saving his ass yesterday, and of course that was followed by a question about the long rant I went on. "Well... I kinda pride myself on being a master manipulator, and through my years I learned that when you change the topic to something random and start ranting about weird crap. People generally don't care about what they were gonna say and just want to get out of the conversation". I explained. "Well it sure worked so thank you, but I was wondering about you playing Jean Val Jean in a local summer camp". Oh shit I forgot I said that! "Ya about that, it actually happened and I was proud as hell about. I performed in front of the entire camp and all the leaders. And the week after I was in another camp and people came up to me and recognized me and told me what a wonderful job I did". I had a proud look on my face, and Tom just laughed. And allow a sudden I remembered I had a question for him. "By the way what happened to your face yesterday?", "well I ,was rather tired and figured if I splashed some cold water on my face it would help, clearly I forgot". Said Tom.

Half way through the day they were filming a scene which involved blood on Toms face. While adding some powder I started to think, I don't really know all that much about this guy. So I was gonna find out. "Ok so since we don't know to much about each other and since we are gonna be stuck together for a while, I am going to ask you 10 questions. Nothing too personal, just the basics.