0.1

I smiled to myself as the alcohol slowly took over my body making me feel good all over. I maybe was on my 6th shoot but I wasn't so sure. I had stopped counting after the 3rd one. I was just glad to be feeling free. I winced as another burning shoot slide down my throat. I slammed down the shot glass and made my way onto the dance floor.

"Hey pretty lady, what are you doing here all alone?" Some guy said to me as he started to dance with me.

"Trying to get away from assholes like you." I said with a sweet smile. He frowned and walked away mumbling 'bitch' under his breath. I sighed to myself and decided that it was time for me to get more to drink even though I was only dancing for less than 5 minutes. When I got to the bar I grabbed a stool and was about to order another round of shots when a voice interrupted me.

"We'll have two sex on the beach please." A guy said sitting down next to me. I turned my head to glare at him but I couldn't help but notice how good looking he was.

"See something that you like babe." He asked with a smirk evident on his face.

"Nah, I was just deciding whether or not I want to hit you for changing my drink order." I said with a scowl on my face.

"Awe come on babe don't be like that, I did you a favor so now you won't be totally smashed when you get home." He said with a smile.

"But that why I'm here." I said.

"Why." He asked.

"I want to wake up in the morning and not remember anything that happened that night or day before." I said. He looked at me with a sad look but then quickly masked it.

"I'm sure whatever you're going through Red,  it will get better." He said.

"Whatever, just let me get drunk off my ass." I said before gabbing the drink that was sat down in front of my and taking a big gulp. I never had this drink before but boy did it make me feel good. I looked over to the mystery guy and he was shaking his head while taking small sips from his glass.

"So what's your name charming." I asked taking another swig of my drink.

"Whatever you want it to be babe." He said with a smirk. I narrowed my eyes at him and threw back the rest of my drink.

"What did your liver ever do to deserve that." He asked in fake horror.

"Nothing, but when your life sucks that's what happens." I said. Before he could reply I stood up and grabbed my purse off the back of my chair.

"Well thanks for the drink, but I better be heading home before my mom checks on me." I said. I started for the door but didn't make it all the way before I felt a hand on my wrist. I turned around to see it was Charming.

"Here's my number Red, in case you ever want to hang out." He said while slipping a piece of paper into my hand. And with that he dissolved back into the crowd. I looked at it before slipping it into my purse. I pushed open the door and enjoyed the feeling of the cool night air hitting my hot face. I sighed to myself as I went to the edge of the curb and tried to call a cab. When one finally came I slipped into the back without saying a word and the driver took me to my house.

At home I made sure that my mom wasn't up or trying to check on me before I slipped into the front door and made my way up the stairs towards my bedroom. I sighed as my door quietly closed and I slide down the back of it. I really did need to stop drinking but I couldn't help myself. Alcohol made me feel better. I stood up and then got dressed and brushed my teeth even though I couldn't get rid of the nasty taste in my mouth. I drug myself out of the bathroom and slowly laid down in my cozy bed. Tomorrow there would be hell to pay.