The story behind Jackie Seabury

Jackie was originally Thomas Jefferson's  little sister... but was out up for adoption. And Samuel's mother and Samuel's father adopted her.
When she was very young--age 7 her father always abused her, Samuel on the other hand would always be taken care of. Treated well, After the mother died things got worse. Threatening to kill Jackie when she made one wrong mistake on her homework or not eating a small piece of food. The mother died when Jackie was 12, Samuel every night would cuddle her to sleep. And he would help her with treating her wounds from the belt and whip, eventually every time Jackie did something wrong her father would not give her food for 1 day so that caused her to grow a bit weak but Samuel snuck her food. Her father did not know about the small door that shared the rooms, one night Samuel and Jackie were sleeping together and Father walked in he took out the whip and whipped her. "How dare you force your brother to sleep with you, little slutty ass incest bitch" Father yelled Jackie cried then he walked out "you can continue with your brother!!" Samuel and Jackie have slept together after that until 16. That's when things went down, Samuel and Jackie decided to sneak out to Alex and John's apartment to use the phone, they entered and asked to use one of the phones. They called the police and sent them the number of the house and what street it was on. They hurried back before the police got there. They lied there until a female officer walked in Father handcuffed. "Thank you for informing us about this he will spend the rest of his years in prison." She calmly said "you may visit when ever you'd like, the house is yours" she said throwing us the keys. "Oh and Jackie I'm opening a bakery" she said "oh my gosh your Nicole by BFF from school, well you better be bringing him away." Jackie said. "Sam the place is ours so wanna head back to bed?" "Sure"

After that Jackie has had a normal life, school, homework, crushes, food, sleep, no more abuse, and sleeping in a normal bed. Eventually Lee and John duelled, when John shot Jackie jumped and pushed him down the bullet missing them her eyes full of tears she kissed him gently on the lips forming the relationship they have now.