The Feeling

The Feeling
by
Justin Bieber ft. Halsey

===

You are, to me,
A part of me
just like anatomy.

===

He sat there.

Watching from afar.

Watching her.

Stacks of books surrounded her, like a wall; Pieces of parchment with the approximate measurements of 3 to 5 feet lay on the desk in front of her; her body slouched and face too close to the book she's reading.

Just as he took a glance at his desk, a word from the book in front of him caught his eye.

Anatomy.

He thought about it for a moment.

Yes.

She was, indeed, inside his body.

She was the blood and oxygen, coursing, oozing, seeping and streaming, through his veins to his brain, his lungs, his organs and most especially, his heart.

She was his muscles, helping him with his actions and movements.

She was his bones, protecting and supporting everything that's inside him.

It's like, everything about him is composed of her.

She was his anatomy.

===

You're pulling me.
You're pulling me in
like you're gravity.

===

He glanced up from the book and saw her.

Still from afar though.

He saw her put the quill inside the ink bottle then started massaging her temples.

Hermione was having a headache.

Draco wasn't in any better state.

He wanted to stand up, walk up to her, hug her and kiss her forehead to make the pain go away.

But he didn't and it pained him.

He knew the outcome would be... atrocious.

Who wouldn't think it won't be? He thought.

He really wanted to stay away from her and just brush off the silly feeling inside him

But he couldn't.

Everytime he thinks of something to throw at her, at the end of the day, she always finds a way to get inside his head.

She was like gravity.

Pulling him in.

Even if she didn't know that she was.