1. Survival

My OC Allison is Curaxu's sister just to say ahead of time. Seto,Curaxu,Nick,Bodil,Allison and Cory are a group traveling together.

Rage's POV

We were shooting and slashing zombies left and right. I was with Hollow,Fluke and Evanz. We had found four people named Sky, Jin, Ross and Max. Sky said he had three other friends that are somewhere in the world named Cory,Nick and Bodil. We've been traveling in this huge group hoping there are others alive. I noticed something was wrong with Sky. He seemed, worried. I walked over to him.

"What's wrong Sky? You seem worried. Is it about Bodil, Cory and Nick not being found yet?" I asked. "Well kind of. I have a question though." He said. "Sure. What is it?" I said. He looked at me. "Is there anyone else you know that you can't find?" He asks. I thought for a moment. "Yes. I believe they were Curaxu, his sister Allison and their friend Seto." I said. He widened his eyes when I said Seto. "I know Seto now that I think about it. I thought he died." Sky said. "Well lets not worry about it and get moving." I said and he nodded.

*10 minutes later*

We were walking and we noticed a group. I told everyone to hush and hide. I looked to see what they look like and noticed who it was..