Harry and me

" Harry stop it!" I squealed as being tickled

" nah I'm good "

" I'll knee you!"

"You wouldn't "

" you wanna test that theory"

"Nope, I'm heading in the shower, you should probably go get ready to."

"Can't we just wrestle for another little while?"

"Hayley you know I always win."

"One of these days"

He smiled and picked up his towel. " meet you down stairs in an hour"

"K"

I headed to get ready

Harry and I have been best friends since I was 5. My mum and his mum were really close friends which meant that we saw each other a lot. When we got to about 12 my mum and his mum fell out. Neither of us knows why as our mums didn't speak to either of us about it, despite our mums argument nothing changed between Harry and I. My mum and dad were having a hard time and fought every night. My mum turned to drinking and my dad started a bad habit again. He had stopped for 3 years but it all got to much. Harry was my only friend and the only one I could turn to. Just last year when I was 16 my dad passed away. I couldn't cope on my own and it got so bad i started to have panic attacks so I moved in with Harry and the boys. They had a fairly big apartment and a spare room so it worked out well. Harry used to have to cradle me until I fell asleep it got that bad. I got to know the boys better and am close with all of them but me and Harry have a special bond.

I was wearing my nude coloured floaty dress with a pair of black heels. I put my hair in loose curls with a cream rose clip just above my ear. I heard a knock at the door and then saw my favourite curly haired boy.

" you ready?" He asked in slightly excited tone.

" yeah, are the rest of the boys ready?"

"Yup, there just heading out to the car now."

"K, lets go" I said after touching up my lip gloss.

"Shall we" Harry said holding out his arm

"We shall" I said looping my arm round his, giggling a little

AFTER NANDO'S

"Well I don't know bout you guys but I am not ready for bed yet" I said plonking myself down in the couch, kicking of my heels.

Louis, Zayn, and Liam were flying out to see there girl friends tomorrow so the all went to bed.

"Why don't we watch Sinister?" Niall said, eyes glowing.

"Niall, you no what I'm like with scary movies"

"Hayley it's okay you can squeeze my arm as much as you want." Harry said coming rom the kitchen with tree cans of Pepsi.

"Okay..."

We all got comfortable and sat down to watch the movie. Within the first 30 minutes of the film I had already made poor Harry's arm red. I think I only saw about 20 minutes of the film and the rest of the time I had my head buried in Harry's chest.

HARRY'S P.O.V

although my arm hurt from all the squeezing and nails digging in to my arm I didn't mind. I loved our movie nights together and the way we cuddled. Although I never told Haley, she has always seemed special.

I looked over at Niall to find him fast asleep with cheese puffs in his hand. I nudged Hayley and pointed over at Niall , she smiled and turned back to me. My eyes met hers and we looked into each others eyes. She looked so beautiful.

HAYLEY'S P.O.V

"You look beautiful" he said

I laid my head back onto his chest. I could feel myself blushing. Harry did look cute but we are such good friends I didn't want to ruin that. Niall woke up when someone in the film screamed.

"Oh, did I fall asleep"

"Yeah" Harry said also sounding sleepy.

"Well I'm going to head up to bed see you guys in the morning"

"Night" we both said at the same time.

I could feel my self slowly drifting to sleep in Harry's arms. I fought to stay awake but I lost that fight.

HARRY'S P.O.V

Hayley looked so beautiful tonight. I looked over at her and she was fast asleep. I slowly removed myself from underneath her trying not to wake her. I looked at my watch and it was 11:48. I picked her up bridal style and carried her through to her room. I gently laid her down under the covers. I sat on the bed next to her. I kissed her head

HAYLEY'S P.O.V

I felt his soft lips against my forehead and then he whispered " night gorgeous......I.....I think I might love you." My heart melted a little once I heard him say that. He thought I was fast asleep so I didn't react.