01

'Darcy!' A voice calls my name, it's too far away to recognize it. 'Darcy wake up, you need to get ready for school!' Yes, that's my mum, my dad already left for his work. He works hard for our money because my mum can't get a job. She has problems with her health and I still live here for help. I yawn and stretching me out before I pull on my clothes. I get bullied as well, stupid kids who don't understand not everyone is rich! Yes, it hurts me but you need to ignore it. I'm happy with my life and you need to understand tjat.

'Good morning!' I give my mum a quick kiss on her cheek when I enter the kitchen. Hopefully she isn't mad at me. I was a bit slowly and she hates that. 'Darcy darling hurry up or you'll be late for school!' Man, she's so stressed for no reason. Maybe she works too hard at home. 'Mum, I still have an half an hour, don't worry everything's gonna be alright.'

'Sweetheart listen to me, you're taking the bus, it's raining outside and I don't want to you be sick. It's for your health.' Now she's going crazy, I'm not longer a little girl who needs help. I'm almost twenty and I can take care of myself! 'Mum, I know but I grow up, I'm not your little girl anymore. You need to understand that. I'll always stay at your side, no matter what. We're getting older. I love you but I can take care of myself.' Tears are firming in her eyes, knowing she's crying soo.

'No don't cry mum, I didn't mean that. I want to see your smile, I want a happy mother. A little smile firms on her face. 'I'm sorry darling, but time goes by so fast. It seems like yesterday I held you.' Quickly I put my arms around her, comforting her. She's right, time goes by really fast. I don't like it as well, but it happens. Mum pulls out of the hug with a smile. I grab my phone and look at the time.
'I need to go, or I'll be late. See you later!' I grab my coat, pull it on and swing my backpack on my back. It's raining like hell, and I arrive at the bus stop soaking wet. 'Hi Darcy, how are you?' I turn around and see my best friend who's waiting for the bus as well. 'I'm good but I don't like the weather, look at me!' Liam laughs, making me mad, how can he laughing at me, it isn't funny at all! 'Yeah I know just stop with laughing.' I show a little smile and I hear the niose of the bus.

'Holy crap, we don't fit here! It's too busy, people are standing everywhere.' My mood is really bad now, I need to stand between unknown people, I'm uncomfortable with that. 'I hope my claustrophobic doesn't show up, or I'm doomed.' Liam stands next to me, his arm around my shoulders. We aren't a couple but I think he likes me. We're only friends that's all. I know him for 4 years now and he's a very good friend, he's always there for me when I've problems. Most of the people think I need a girl for problems because they understand it better, but no one can Liam take away from me, I need him, he knows how I'm truly are.

After a bus ride of ten minutes, we get out and walk towards school. Hopefully no one's gonna make a problem about Liam and I, everyone's saying we're dating, which isn't true.
I don't need a boyfriend!
'Good luck with your classes, see you later!' Lian pulls me in a tight hug. I love his hugs.

Maybe that's the last hug I ever get......