Top 6 Ships From My Street

Sup Guys Just want to say Thanks to all who read and support this book and now it's time for No.6

No.6 Dante and Nichola

Ok so I think that there a cute cuple and I know that most people that make fanfics on YOUTUBE would agree with me but Dante is still a jerk because he broke her heart to be with Gena (a new chariter in season two of My Street {love love Paridice}) but anyways

when they were together Dante thought he was in love and so did Nichola because yeah they had some bumps here and there but once you got to know them they were the perfect cuple.

Another example of Dante being a Jerk was while he was with Nichola he a dated/hung out with another girl that he liked, he only said what nichola wanted to hear, He lied right to Nichola's face, for Irenes sake he still wanted to go out with APHMAU while he was with Nichola.

I think the real only reason that i ship them other than there cute is the fact that I love seeing Kartelyn get mad and teach him not to hurt her best friend in the whole world like (spoiler alert if you haven't seen S2 EP21 Mommy's suprise of My Street)

When Katelyn found out that Travis knew about Dante and Gena and that he was eatting a cake after he swore that he would do some heathly diet thing with her and after her dad really annoyed her after he through travis to at least the other side of the island so she through him there as well.

So Yeah that's why I ship them

Also Kawaii_Spider_Queen Please don't kill me after reading this

BAT_GIRL14 OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!