dan dan dan DANNNNN! ( idk what to name this chapter)

Next morning,

I was just walking and waiting for haneul, but shes not coming. I see taehyung going alone, "where is haneul?" I ask, "shes not feeling well today", "can I see her?", "yes but after school, I don't want because of haneul your not going to school" he said, I just do what he said.

It was lunch time, skip time. It was a boring lunch, there is no my little cheer up. i day dream a lot of time, soyeon uniee keep snapping her finger in front of my face. "sohyun, stop daydreaming", "uniee I'll go home now, byee guys" I said while walking away, I really miss haneul. Bestie where are you I miss you, I decide to get icecream with oppa, im looking for him. His sitting with bts, I walk to their table their looking at me, "oppa lets go get ice cream" I wined, "which oppa are you asking?" wonwoo oppa ask jokingly, "you oppa", "mian sohyun, I have to go with mingyu after this", I pout, "but I can go with you" jungkook said, "aniya, I'll just go with soyeon uniee" I was about to turn, "I don't think so, im going on a date with soyeon" suga said, I give the thank-you-so-much look, "well I just go home" I walk away, but then taehyung hold my hand, "yahhh!", "lets go!" he imitate my voice, I giggled.

"what kind of ice cream you want?" he ask, "um, vanilla", "classic", "I want one vanilla and cookies and cream, please" he said cutely, then the girl gives us ice cream and a small note. "what is that?", "I think its her number", "oow" I said with a smile but in the tip of it, its like pointing down. "yahh you don't have to be jealous" he said and put his hand on my shoulder, "aniiyaaa" lieing there is something in my heart bothering me, it hurts, maybe I was jealous. "my heart is only for you sohyun ahh!", "aniyaaa I just missed haneul" I reasoned, "tch, it obvious that your jealous!", "yahh! Im not, can I see haneul?", "no until you confessed", "confess what?", "that your jealous", "but I really want to see haneul!!!" I wined, "nopee, im calling this girl", "but you said that I can after school!" I wined, then he take his phone out and start pressing the number, "im not jealous oppaaa!!" I wined again, "halo?" his really calling this girl, "fine! Im jealous! I scream, right now I don't why but right now im mad!, I just want to meet haneul, but im also really am jealous, im confused too. I walk away from him, I can hear him running. "yahh sohyun!! Were are you going?", "going to see haneul", "if your jealous, then you like me?", "hahahahaha, I just said that so I can see haenul", "what the hell, you lied to me? You broke my heart"he said that he looked down her looked real sad, "that means you love me?", "ne" he blurt and close his mouth, "I I mean", "oppa as I said im not a fan" I repeated my first words to him, "you really meant them?" he ask, "ne" I said, "well I want to tell you that I love you but you don't have the same feelings", "oppa im not zara! That can fall for you in a second because your popular, im jeon sohyun! If you want my love you have to fight for it!" I said and walk away.

-taehyung's house

"where is she?" I ask, "check her room", "your house is a mansion mind telling me which way?", "follow me" he said with a smirk. That smirk doesn't seem alright, it's a warning for me.

We arrive in this room, and he opens it but it doesn't seem girl it seems so boyish room, not childish at all, its its taehyung's room.

"this doesn't looks like haenul's room?" I ask him, "because its my room", 

-----------------------------------------------

haiii kawaii peoples, 

i have no idea what to name this chapter?,

but as always, thank you and sorry for typosss. baii kawaii!~

-vanillasohyun