Tip #4: Evolution +Mega Evolution

Evolution is an important part of Pokemon. It makes a Pokemon more stronger for battling other trainers. Although, some people can't evolve at all, and that includes legendaries. However, forms do not count as evolutions, even though it gives it a new appearance. So Pokemon like Rotom, Zygarde, Deerling, Sawsbuck, etc. There are so many out there with different forms, but those are completely different than evolution. But, there is another way of evolution that was newly announced in Generation 6; Mega Evolution.

Mega Evolution is when a Pokemon who is at its final evolved state, or base state for the Pokemon that cannot evolve at all, can evolve into a stronger Pokemon with a better design and color scheme. Although, not every Pokemon has a Mega Evolution yet. And that's because of something called a Mega Stone.

A Mega Stone is a stone required for a specific Pokemon to evolve. In an episode of the XY series in season 18, Nurse Joy got her foot stuck in a hole, but was saved by Ash, Serena, Clement, and Bonnie. The reason? She was looking for a Mega Stone for her Audino.

In the Kalos region, many people, like scientists and Professor Sycamore have been studying the physics of Mega Evolution. It, of course, gives the Pokemon a stronger and cooler appearance, although, besides a Mega Stone for the specific Pokemon, the trainer must also need a Mega Charm to be able to evolve it. But! There is another ingredient for this formula to work correctly. The trainer and the Pokemon must have a strong bond.

In another episode of the XY series, Korrina, gym leader of Shalour City, was trying to bond with her Lucario for it to be able to Mega Evolve. However, there bond didn't turn out well and they still needed training for that to happen. Result? Lucario began disobeying Korrina's orders. He began fighting the other Mega Lucario (Korrina's father was dueling with her), but once he devolved back into standard Lucario, he was worn out due to the unstable bond.

I hope you all learned something from here! If you want to know anything else about Mega Evolution or just standard Evolution, please comment down below and I might either post it as a chapter or just comment the correct answer.