4-Library

KIM'S POV

Okay. Just chill. Keep calm.. Okay. I went to the board and looked what class I was, I DON'T KNOW! "Class 1 or 3?" There are two classes that I have a name on. Aigoo. "What if I'll just go to the library?" So I walked to the Comfort Room for a while and put my Black Jacket on. I washed my face and I tied my hair up. I don't even care what I look like. /smirk/ I walked out of the Comfort Room, and put my hood on.

"Oh gosh. Is that the girl they talked about that fought with the other boys at their school?" One of the girls said while she looked at me, scared.

"Yeah. I think. She looks like the one they talk about." The girl beside her said.

Stalkers. /smirk/ I walked to the library and looked for a good book to read.

"Excuse me sir. What could be a good book to read?" I asked the man sitting near the computer.

"Oh.. Maybe, the fault in our stars. I don't know for you. That is just my suggestion." The man answered.

"Thank you very much sir." I smiled weirdly.

"You're most welcome." He smiled sweetly.

As I walked theough the hallway of books, I remembered to ask him where the book is. I walked back to him. "Excuse me sir. Another question."

"What is it?" He smiled

"Where could be the book?" I tried to smile sweetly.

"Oh yeah. You must go straight until you see the number 16 at the right." He smiled.

"Thank you sir!" I smiled at him.

"By the way, don't call me sir." He smirked

"Oh. Sorry." I apologized.

"Call me Jungkook." He smiled.

"Oh. Thank you si- Jungkook!" I smiled sweetly at him.

"You'll get used to it." He laughed softly.

"Oh! By the way, what class are you at?" I asked him.

"Class 1." He said.

"Oh. I see."

"What class are you at?" He asked.

"I don't know. My name is written at class 1 and 3." I laughed. He laughed also.

"What's your name by the way?" He asked

"Kim." I smiled.

"Oh, nice to meet you." We shaked hands and smiled at each other. The bell rings. "Oh! It's time. Let's go to our classes. Come with me to Class 1 for a while." He said.

"Sure!" I smiled.

Sorry that this is VERY VERY VERY SHORT. TT^TT I will make the next chapter longer.. \(^_^)/ yeah! Hope you'll still read my story! ^_^

Don't be a silent reader and tell me what you feel >3<