Character Asks

Okay, I just got back from Ocean City and it was great! The waves were so huge that they kept knocking me and my cousin down in the water. I think they were so big because there was a storm coming. Anyway, I had a fun time. But before that, my Mom and I had a fight and I still didn't forget, but I think she forgot.

Also sorry it took so long again. Summer is almost over for me and I barely got to do anything I wanted to do for my Summer and I know that some of you guys are upset too. So I'm sorry, but I didn't want to go back and forth with typing all of your questions down so I had written it down on a piece of paper and I also had to type the next chapter to this story. Sorry if I couldn't answer all of your questions or that I shortened some of your questions. They are very nice.

Anyway, Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

b4larry
Zayn: How does it feel like to be in that family?

Zayn: It was amazing at first. They always treated us so greatly, but after a year and haft, they started not noticing me anymore. I hope we can fix this soon...

Shaylee1
Harry Louis and Zayn: Do you enjoy being brothers? Do you fight at all?

Louis: I enjoy both their company, even though they could be a little annoying, but I do love them very much and we fight because of regular sibling stuff.

Zayn: I agree with Louis, we do fight over that stuff. Like when he thought that one of us took his phone and when it was actually under his bed. But I love having brothers.

Harry: I love Zaynie and Lou. They always help me with things I'm too small to do. And we never had a serious fight at all.

BuntAsh
Harry: I love you. You're adorable.

Harry: Thank you! Your so kind.

Niall and Liam: How do you forget a person. Especially your child?

Niall: Zayn was always a quiet kid. Ever since we got him, he was so shy and that's what I like about him. But I never thought it would go this far...

Liam: Zayn never really said anything; it was kinda funny once when Zayn popped out of nowhere and scared Niall so hard, he jumped and fell on the ground.

Justin: How much do you really love Zayn?

Justin: I do love Zayn. We've known each other for a long time and he understands me and I like how creative Zayn is. How could you not love him?

Zayn: How do you cope with being forgotten? And do you have any advice for others that go through the same especially if the person is an only child and is still forgotten?

Zayn: I really just pass through it. I try to hold my head high and look pass it. I do feel like I don't matter to them, but still, you should move on. Don't keep your mind on that and just look to the future. If you're an only child and you're were still forgotten, I don't have much to say, but to express your feelings let them known. You don't want to be too late. I hope this helps. Sorry if it doesn't.

FriendLikeMe
Zayn: How do you feel about your family and especially how do you feel
about how do you feel about Justin telling that he loves you?

Zayn: I just want them to notice me more. They tried when they took me to the museum, but they forgot me there. And I feel so confused with all these emotions when I think of him, but I really like him.