Story Time #2

StoryTime #2

My First Kiss

Okay So My  First Kiss Was With This Boy We Gone Call Him Shoe Brand 🤔.  His Name Really Was A Shoe Brand😂.

Shoe Brand Was In A Grade Under Me 😩. I Know I Know But He WAS Cute Back Then 😑. The Bitch Ugly Asf Now 🖕😛. But Let's Carry On 😊, So Lemme Describe Shoe Brand. He Was Like A Dark Brown With A Low Hair Cut Had Them Waves 🌊 Going On. So He Tried And Tried To Get With Me And He Finally Did. So It's September Or April IDK Which One Because We Had A Festival In Both Months. So When I Got There We Met Up. We Was Walking Around Holding Hands And He Was Like Let's Get On The Ferris Wheel. So Im Like Okay Okay. So We Get On The Ferris Wheel And Y'all I Kid You Not It Was Like One Of Those LifeTime Scenes Or Some. So He Was Like Yo Lips Crusty. I Was Like You A Lie Yours Crusty. So He Was Like Lemme Make Em Moist. So He Kissed Me And He Like Stuck His Tongue In My Mouth And Bit My Damn Lip. Mf Acted Like He Wanted To Eat My Mouth Off.  So After That Ian Kiss Him Nomore 😭.

Now My First REAL Kiss Was My 9th Grade Year. So I Had This Bestfriend We Still Best friends Now 😛. Y'all He Was Ugly As Hell In 5th Grade Ole Fat Chubby Ass. But Anyways Now He Fine Asf 😩😍. So He Had Came Over My Grandma House. My Grandma Got This Sleeping Disorder.  So She Was Knocked Out. And We Was Watching This Scary Movie Downstairs In The Family Room.. So It's About 9 Now And We Was All Cuddled Up. And He Was Giving Me Booty Rubs. Y'all Know What Booty Rubs Lead Too Right? 😛 Well SIKE!  So He Was Kissing On My Neck. And Get Like Got On Top Of Me. I Was Like Laying Down Looking Up At Him He Was Like You Look So Damn Good 😍😭. I Just Blushed. Lemme Describe Him To Yall We Gone Call Him Jermel. So He Had Like The Thot Hair Cut But His Was Like Dreads. He Had Hazel Eyes Braces And Tattoos. I Kid You Not Y'all He Was Fine As Hell Now. So He Was Kissing Me On My Neck And He Was Like Stand Up.  So I Stood Up And He Picked Me Up And We Was Kissing Y'all I Was A Virgin Then. That Was The BEST Kiss Hands Down Man. . .

What Y'all Wanna Hear Next?  😛😭😍 .
I Might Go Scoop Him Up Today 😊😊😊😊😊.