Chapter 4: first kiss

It was 5:30 and I haven't even got ready. Then 5:45 rolled around, "why aren't you getting ready you dumb a**". I said in my head. I like him a lot like I love him; if anything happened to him my heart would be broken.

I finally get out of bed and walk to the bathroom. I look in the mirror," holy hell what happened to my face? I am breaking out all over my face. I have to something  fast. It is now 5:50 and I'm still working on my face I haven't even thought about getting dressed.

I give up on my face and decide to not go on the date. I look to ugly to go, plus Ken is to hot to date an ugly person.

I hear the doorbell ring. Sh** he's here. "MOOOOM CAN YOU GET THAT PLEASE." "No I'm busy". Ugh great now I have to see his face. "Hi". " Are you ready?" "Well um I can't go." "What why?" "My face." "I don't see anything wrong with your face?" "Ok can we stay here then at least?" "Sure."

We walk up to my room. "Nice posters." "Thank you." "Would you like something to eat?" I say. "Ok." I go downstairs and get food. "Here ya go". I take a bit of the sandwich then he does. "Very yummy." "

After we finished eating It was almost time for him to leave. "I better walk you out". We get to the door no ones around. "Sorry I didn't get dressed up I always change into pyjamas after school, and you showed up really early s........ Mm mm mm (kissing sounds) his mom honks for him he leaves out the door, and looks back at me and smiles. OH MY GOD I JUST KISSED A BOY. WELL I DIDN'T BUT HE KISSED ME!!!!!!! AHHHHH I GOTTA TEXT OLIVA.