Your a demon though

Ashley POV

I watch as a that tall beautiful angel dance to the soft music. He must be doing a mission right now, why else would he be on earth?

Lucifer sent me up here to take a angel down to hell and to make it fallen. I'm the demon of lust so this should be pretty easy.

I walked up the angel, wrapping my arms around his waist. "Do you know how beautiful you are?" He turned around and he gasp. "Your Ashley... Demon of lust.." He said with a little fear. "Yep...what's your name sexy?" He blushed and looked down. "Andy...My dad warn me about you guys..he said stay away from demons...especially you." I smirked and pulled him closer to me. "Do you ever listen to him?"

"I have to, or else I'll be a fallen.."

"Fallen isn't that bad...especially if I'm here..." I took his hand and open a teleporter to hell and dragged him in.

Next thing I knew we was in my room. Andy gasp and shook in fear. "Where are we?" He said with fear in his voice. "Hell..." I said bluntly "this is my bedroom." I took his hand and lead him to my bed. He sat down and looked down at the floor. I sat down right next to him, staring at him.

I don't know why but me being right next to him makes me want to fuck him. He looked at me and blushed when he figured out I was staring at him. "Why are you starring at me?"

"Because you beautiful..." He blushed even more and looked at the floor again. I smirked and slide closer to him. I took two fingers and made him look at me. I kissed him roughly and he gasp. He kissed back after a minute, wrapping his arms around my neck. I smirked and pushed him down on the bed and climbed on top of him, without breaking the kiss. I ran my tongue along his bottom lip asking for a entrance. He opened his mouth allowing me to shove me tongue in his mouth. We didn't even fight for dominance. We both knew who was going to win that.

I pulled away and study him carefully. "Are you sure you want to do this angel?"

"Please make me fallen.." I smirked and aim for his neck, trying to look for his sweet spot. Once I found it Andy moaned lightly. I sucked, bit, and licked at the special spot on his neck. He was squirming underneath me, in pure pleasure.

I pulled away and took off both of our shirts. I put on of his nipples in my mouth, twirling my tongue around while I play with the other one between my index and middle fingers. He moaned loudly from the pleasure I'm giving him. I stopped what I was doing and licked down his chest and stopped at the waist band of his pants. "Stop teasing me.." I smirked and pulled down his pants, along with his boxers making his erection sprung free.

I pulled down my pants and boxers making my hard on pop out. He gasp at my size and I smirked. I climbed back on top of him and kissed him lightly. "Do you want prep?"

"Please..this is my first time." I nod and grabbed the bottle of lube that was on the night stand. I lube up three fingers and pushed on in his entrance. God damn he was tight. He groan in pain and I kissed him to distracted him from it. I added a second one in, scissoring him. He moaned in pain and I whispered I'm sorry against his lips. I added a third finger while he moans in pain.

After about a minute he started to moan in pleasure, digging his nails down my back. I pulled out my fingers causing him to whimper at the lost. "No worries babe, I have something better." I lined up my dick against his entrance and slowly pushed it in. He gasp in pain Andi stopped when I was fully in.

After about 5 minutes he started to rock his hips against mine, telling me to go. I slowly started to thrust in him causing him to moan out. "Faster..." I gave him a unsure look, but I went faster. He moaned loudly, wrapping my his legs around my waist. I went harder and faster making him arch his back. "UGHH RIGHT THERE...MMM" Found it..

I hit that spot repeatedly making him scream each time. I went as hard as I could, destroying his prostate. Hes a screaming mess under me, which is a turn on.

Sweat poor down our faces as we do our amazing work out. He cummed hard on both of us.

After about a minute I cummed inside of him, slowly pulling it out of him. I layed down right next to him while he is a panting mess. "My..dad is going..to kill me.."

"Whys that?"

"Cause..He expected me..to be..a innocent angel..I guess he was wrong.." I laughed and he snuggle up to me. "Welcome to hell babe." And with that we both fall a sleep..