1.

~
"You good for nothing little slut, get back right now."yelled Marvin Stevens at his 14 year old niece, Zariah Stevens.

20 minutes ago...

Zariah came home from school excited because she had made a new friend named Michael who was nice unlike the rest of the kids at school. She walked through the front door and immediately rushed upstairs,temporarily forgetting about her uncle.
She entered her smaller than average room and rested her book bag on her tiny bed,plugged in her headphones into her tracfone which only allows her to listen to music she recorded herself. She laid down and allowed her mind to wander while, listening to the soothing song of Rise Up by Andra Day. Pretty soon her eyes began to flutter close while she let the music, carry her away into dreamland.

Smack!

Zariah immediately jolted out of her sleep when she felt the force of the slap hit her face.
"Didn't I tell you that everyday when I reach home from work,I expect a hot meal waiting for me on the table."her Uncle Marvin yelled at her.
Zariah felt terrified because she knew her punishment was going to be harsh and cruel.
"Im s-sorry I f-forgot I had a lot of h-homework to do and I f-fell a-asleep."Zariah tried to lie smoothly because she hadn't planned on doing her homework at all.
"You useless bitch."Zariah's uncle screamed.

Zariah began backing out the door slowly. Unfortunately, her uncle caught on and gripped her curly hair in his hands and began to drag her out the door and into his bedroom.

"Hmm maybe you can do something right." her uncle said to a terrified Zariah. He threw her on the bed and began to kiss on her neck while Zariah struggled against his hold. His hands began to fondle her boobs.

Zariah at that moment was scared that he was going to rape her but she knew if she tried to escape she was going to get caught and receive the most brutal beating. However, at that moment she didn't care so she kicked him in his jewels, jumped off the bed, and ran out the bedroom door.

She raced down the stairs but before should rip open the front door she felt a pair of strong hands circle around her waist. That was the night her uncle raped her while she was handcuffed to the bed and afterwards received a brutal beating.