Broken (Quil Atera) 1.

When you're broken,

in a million little pieces,

And you're trying,

but you cant hold on anyore.

Every tear, 

falls down for a reason.

Dont you stop believing in yourself!

My phone rang. Time and time again. They call. I cant withstand enough sanity, or atleast capacity in my mind to answer.  They wonder why I left. It has been three years. Yet, they dont give up. I have no more tears left in my system. I used them all up when I was in Hell. I had been trapped, a prisoner in my own head. Constant words thrown my way. The pressure to be perfect. The need to be heard. The ambition to be the best I could. It was all far to much for my fourteen year old mind to handel. My mind is no longer knowladge. It is the fear of being found, the need to be accepted somewhere. 193 countries in the world, and I still struggle to find a place where I belong. Billions of people in the world, and I still cant seem to find anyone who understands. I have narrowly escaped the place I was born and raised. I am not crazy. Yet that is. I do not hear voices, my name is not Vincent Vangough. But sometimes, I feel like I am insane. If anyone in my hometown would atleast give me a second of their lives, maybe I would not be this way. Maybe I would be better. But once I leave, all of a sudden everyone cares. Should I go back? I think not. But at night time, while I am sleeping, I always have dreams about it. I have gotten text messages saying people are worried. especially my brother, Sam. I think it is just lies. Of course he never cared. He never spoke a word to me. Not once. My life, mind, and heart are broken. Everything about me is broken. I am alone. Forever. Nobody from LaPush remembers what I llok like. Well they might, but I dont look the same now. I have one friend. She understands and is going throught the same exact thing. She convinced me to go back home, and take her with me. My journey has only just began. And now, the two of us venture back to the hell in which I emerged from, a hopless wreck, looking for something good. And though I have searched all these years, I have still failed to find it. I leave my current state of mind and go home, a new person from what I left. And now I say goodbye.