new day

"marissa get up time for school!!" my mom yelled as she opened my door. I moaned and turned over trying to get more sleep. About 5 minutes later she came back again. "marissa I said get up your gonna be late for school!!!"  "OK IM UP!!!!" I scratch my eyes and look up at the clock. 6:45 am I read. I moaned again and headed for the shower. Today was my first day I actually attended a real live public high school. I'm not really sure how public schools work but I kinda made a estimate based off of the ones I see on TV. I've been home schooled all my life so i dont have any friends other than my family, my cousins and my dog Baxter., and I really don't plan on making any. I turned off the shower and wrap a towel around my body. I dried off and threw together a outfit. I grabbed my phone and headed downstairs. As I walk towards the kitchen the smell of Pancakes fill the air. " good morning honey I made your favorite chocolate chip pancakes with bacon." my mom yelled in the kitchen. "thanks mom..."  "your welcome honey, ok well I'm about to go to work here's the key to the house and make sure you feed baxter before you go as well."   "ok mom I will..."  "ok thanks honey have a good day, love yoy bye!!" my mom yelled as she went out the door. Silence filled the room and I was just sitting there eating pancakes. Suddenly my phone vibrated in my back pocket. I pulled it out and turn on the screen. I had got one new text message, it was from was my cousin megan. she was waiting for me at the bus stop. Luckily she goes to the same high school I'm going to.

megans text: where are you? its almost 7:35 the bus could be here any minute hurry!!!!

I put my phone back in my pocket, grabbed my back pack, thew some food in baxters food dish, locked the door and started walking to the bus stop. In about 5 minutes the bus stop appear in the distance. I saw a giant group of kids standing there in line to get on the bus that had just rolled up. "come one hurry!!!!" megan screatched at me as I walked up to her. "you almost missed it.." megan said with a grin on her face. "heyy megan!!" I yelled as I reached my arms out and gave her a big bear hug. "come on ladies we don't hav all day!!" yelled the raggedy bus driver. we broke apart and megan got on the bus and followed behind her. at that moment I took my first step onto a actual school bus. I didn't really know where to sit so my natural instinct was to go to the back. as I was making my way there, my pen dropped. as I was reaching to pick it up a warm tan hand picked it up before me.  quickly my eyes shot up to see who it was. it was a guy. a very hot guy with  swoopy dark brown hair, a red v-neck and black skinny jeans and converse was staring at me. his piercing blue eyes shot right through my soul. "ummm is this yours?" he asked in a soft pleasant voice. "Yeah...thanks.."  "no problem."  he chuckled and handed me my pen. I smiled back and put some of my hair behind my ears. I quickly looked away hoping he would see me. the whole bus ride to school I kept thinking about him. I couldn't get hin out my system. his voice kept  playing over and over again in my head. ive never felt this way a guy.  LIKE ANY GUY IVE MET. he just seemed differnt. 

AUTHORS NOTE: HEY GUYS SORRY ABOUT THE BAD GRAMMER HOPE U LIKE IT SOOO FAR. ITS MY FIRST BOOK ON HERE SOO JUS GO ALONGG WITH IT BE MORE SOON JUS HANG TIGHT. THANKS!!! :D