The Olympic Dream

Very harsh, very intense. That's what training for the Olympics is like. And when the bigger pressure comes, you truly find out who is behind that skin. I found out that the scared middle-school kid, afraid of growing up, had an amazing adventurous side to him. The kid behind the brain that thought that if you never entered a competition, you'd never lose, now has a streak to entering every competition within a mile. But, I found out that I just couldn't avoid my dislikes forever. Hard to believe it actually worked that way for thirteen years. I hit fourteen and changed my life. I decided to become the Olympian who would rewrite the history books and raise money to help people all over. But I soon found out I wasn't just going to be helping others, but I would help myself a lot. That fire inside everyone burns sometime in life. My fire burns in competition.
Why couldn't I do it. My mom was encouraging me to do something great.My mom said she loved the idea and would support me all the way. My dad was very shaky and didn't answer right away, but he finally came to saying yes. Soon we found a strict swimming center for beginners who wanted to go far. And I heard that the Olympics were in three and a half years, which gave me plenty of time to train and qualify for them. But, I found out that training would probably be the hardest thing I would ever do. I feeling it would be harsh as soon as I got to the swimming center.