Love hurts

Chapter 1

"Have fun at lunch with Joseph!"screamed my best friend in the halls before entering her fourth period

"Thanks I will!!"I yelled back with a big smile.

I haven't seen my boyfriend Joseph for a whole month & I was so excited to see him today.

"Are you okay Kim?" Asks my friend Kayla

"Huh?Oh yeah I'm great! I was just thinking about Joseph."

"You missed him huh?"

"Yes" I say shyly and blushing

Right when I finished my sentence, someone hugged me from behind & I knew exactly who it was.

"Hey beautiful" he whispers in my right ear.

I missed his voice so much. I missed being in his arms.

I turn around with a big smile on my face & yell out "JOSEPH!!!!!!!!!!"

I jumped on him, put my legs around his waist & wrapped my arms behind his neck while I stared into his beautiful hazel eyes.

"Well I guess I'll be leaving now...try not to have too much fun you two" Kayla winks & walks away.

I gently grab his face & pull him closer. We both lean in at the same & our lips meet. I realized that I liked him soo much.

We kissed passionately until one of the teachers told us to go to lunch. We both started laughing.

"I've been thinking about you all day" I tell him

"I have too. I've missed you so much. It sucks how I couldn't see you over the summer because of your parents. Does your dad still hate me?" He chuckled

I chuckled as well, " duh! Wouldn't you hate the boy you caught daughter making out with?"

On the day of my birthday, we planned to meet at a park near my house. His cousin Jordan & his brother went as well. I didn't ask my mom for permission, knowing she would say no so I snuck out. We went to the benches near the bathrooms & sat there for the rest if the time just talking & listening to music. We kissed which turned into making out & in the middle of it my dad came screaming at us. He told Joseph to stay away from me & ever since that my parents hate him.

He starts laughing,"Of course I would! But there's a BIG difference."

I grin "Oh really? Then what's the difference?"

He grabs both my hands & puts them in the middle of us. He looks me in the eyes & says "The difference is that I will NEVER leave you. I love you with all my heart" & gently presses his lips on my forehead.

"Dam why don't you two get a room already?!!" Jordan shouted from the table he was sitting at.

Jordan was Joseph's cousin & was also like a brother to me.

"Jordan shut the fuck up!" I jokingly shout back to him

I turn back to Joseph & see that he is looking at some chick.

"Why are you looking at her?"

With a serious face he responds "Because she's my cousin"

"Ohhhhhhh........"

"Yeah. Well I'm gonna go with my friends ill see you later" & kisses me and walks away

He always acted weird when that girl was around. I never really liked her.

My day went on as usual: BORING

After school I couldn't find Joseph anywhere so I just left home. That was really weird & unusual.

I get home and as I open the front door, there's a note on the door. It read :
Kimberly, your grandpa got really sick. Your father & I had to leave to San Francisco ASAP so we couldn't wait for you. I left food for you on the kitchen table & money just in case. We will be coming home on Thursday. If you need anything call us. Love you. -Mom

Yes!!!! The whole house to myself for 2 days, I thought. Hmmm what can I do? Lets see......Joseph! I grab my phone & text Joseph.

"Hey bby my parents aren't going to be home till Thursday. Do you wanna come over ? (: "

1 minute later I heard my ringtone & see a text from him.

"Sure I'll go over bby . I'll be there in 20 minutes."

20 minutes!! I had to look cute & cook diner in twenty minutes! I went into the kitchen & prepared Alfredo pasta for the two of us. By the time I finished I had 5 minutes! When I was about to go upstairs I got a text from Joseph.

"Hey bby something came up. I'm so sorry. I'll be there in an hour. Love you!"

Relieved, I texted him back "it's okay bby don't worry about it. It gives me more time to get ready.love you too bye"

I went upstairs & took a long relaxing shower. I shaved everywhere & washed my hair. When I got out I brushed my teeth & went into my room to look for something to wear. I got my black crop top with my denim skinny jeans, & my converse. I went into the bathroom & blow dryed my hair until it was dry. I got my curler & made cute curls. I put on makeup & then I was ready. When I finished, I still had 15 minutes. I went downstairs & put rose petals starting from the doorway into my room. I also put some all over the diner table. I got two candles & lit them up. Something was still missing....champagne! I took a bottle from my father's bar, followed with two glass champagne cups. Everything looked perfect! The door bell rang & I went over to open it. As I open the door, my boyfriend is standing there with a bouquet of red roses & a teddy bear.

"These are for you beautiful" handing me the roses & the teddy bear

Tearing up I say " awwww bby you didn't have to! Thanks love" giving him a big tight hug

He turns to his right & see's the diner I've made him. He turns back to me with tears in his eyes " You did all this for me?"

I look him in the eyes " Of course I did baby. You mean the world to me & I just wanted to cook dinner for you."

He hugs me tightly " Oh my gosh baby. I love you with all my heart. My heart stops every time I think about being without you. Your just amazing."

I pull away from his arms & grab his hand leading him to the table "Come on babe I made this especially for you"

He smiles gently at me & sits down across from me. During while we ate, we talked about the weirdest things in the world but that's what I loved about being with him. I could talk about anything with him. We finished eating & toasted for us.

"Did you like your dinner?

"Yes love. I loved it. Your an amazing girlfriend! I'm so lucky to have you!" he smiles

I go sit on his lap & wrap my arms around his neck "Not as lucky as I am to have you. I love you" & when I remembered, we were kissing. I pulled away & stood up.

"I have another surprise for you baby"I grab his hand & lead him up the stairs to my room. We sit on my bed & start kissing again.

"Are you sure your ready for this baby? He asks surprisingly .

"Yes. I'm positive I want you to be my first time"

And with that we passionately kissed each other .