Normalized Chaos // 8:57 pm

The judicial system is twisted,
judges not going by the laws that are listed.
People being killed in their only safe haven because of who they are, now they are shining above us amongst the stars.
Only bad events are being discussed while all of the good ones are hidden, then people wonder why evil is the only thing that has risen.
Children learn what they see and by who they are around, it can take nothing but one little melody sound... Of the tunes that they listen to.. Before you blast it, listen to the message that was meant for you.
Believing everything you see is the new trend, many follow it so there will probably be no end.
The government watches us but many say that it's not true, just wait till all your little secrets are exposed and you find out that you weren't the only one who knew what so and so could do.
Kids in other countries are forced to work while kids out here are popping crazy pills like Perc.
Exposing is seen as funny and taken as a joke, what if it was your sister/cousin? Would that make you choke?
We live in a normalized chaos that we are so used to, but without all these events and situations out in this world I wouldn't know all of things now that I do.