Beyond the Wooden Trees

Prologue

                    "Look at her.." A voice called out. "Isn't she a beauty..." 

 Tawny slowly opened her eyes to see a brown Tabby and Tom laying by her. She tries standing up but wobbles around landing on her back. She tries again and managed to walk a few steps. 

"What should we call her..." The tom asked  

"Tawny... " The Tabby purred.

A Twoleg came threw a strange opening with a cage. Inside was another small cat. A whitish pale color.

"I'm Parker...." He purred. "And you are?" He asked kindly. 

"I'm Tawny..." She said weakly. 

The twoleg let Parker out of the cage and he padded off.

Parker padded to the Tabby and laid down. 

Tawny followed after him.

                   Chapter 1 of 3

Tawny woke up by her mother. Her father had dissapeared a while ago. She padded out the car door and jumped on a fence where her neighbor was.       "Hi Fido..." She purred to the dog. She wasn't like any cat. She was friends with dogs and cats. 

"Hi.." He barked. 

"Can you tell me a story of the woods.." She asked her eyes bright with curiosity. 

He nodded and padded over to her. "From my previous stories many of the cats lived in caves and eat crow food. They have to protect them selves by fighting and hunting.." He barked. 

He stopped as a twoleg called his name. "Got to go.." He ran off. 

Tawny sighed and jumped down. She went to the other side of the lawn and looked over the fence into the woods.

  Chapter 2 of 3 

Tawny awoke to some strange screaming of the twolegs. She saw Parker being flung around the room again. Her parents had died from that and was amazed they weren't dead ether. 

Parker clawed at the twolegs face as it let go of him. He scrambled off to another room. 

The twoleg looked over at Tawny and stopped towards her.

She panicked and ran around as the twoleg chased her. The twoleg grabbed her by the tail and threw her around. She managed to squirm away and ran out of the cat door. She bounded over the fence and ran deep into the woods. She kept on running till she got to a clearing with some cave like trees.

She slept there that night wondering about the clans from the stories Fido told her.

            Chapter 3 of 3

Tawny awoke feeling strange. She padded out into the clearing and looked around. 

She thought about the stories and padded away from the clearing. She went deep into the woods where she found an old, ancient stone.

"This must be a moonstone.." She purred. Her eyes wide.She thought for a while and decided she would have her own clan. Woodenclan.

She laid down and put her nose to the star. She quickly fell asleep and awoke in Starclan. 

She saw nine cats. Her mom and dad. There siblings. And some old friends. 

They went threw the ritual to get her nine lives. She purred happily as her mother gave her, her last life 

. She wiped some tears away with her paw and slowly awoke and found herself by moonstones. She got up and padded out of the cave. 

She padded back to the clearing she found and realized other cats where there while she was gone.

She heard a rustle in the bushes as three cats appeared.

               To be continued.