part one

Jane

The Friday before graduation, I packed my stuff for college I had only a few day left here in bar harbor. I had decided to  go to college in new York (The big
Apple) only because I found a job their that could help pay both my apartment rent and my college fees. My current job was not all satisfying in regards of paying my school fee and helping with the rent,my parents died in a car crash when I was
Sixteen years old which was two years ago, since then I was staying in best friend  mom's house. I love them so much they are the only family I had,they were always there when I needed someone . and I  want to pay them back with much more than a thank you. just a couple more days and  I'm  my own now ; although I've been on my own for two years , but I had them and now I'll be moving out to become a woman in the world and I won't have anyone to go to .It will just be me myself and I and i have to make the best of it. sometime I have to ask if this is a punishment from god, why my life had to turned out this way. Why  couldn't I  be one of those kids that with their parents sitting at the front crying tears of joy when they see their little girl walking up to collect her accomplishments. Why!,life sucks, I really missed my mommy and daddy, I loved them so much. Like my mother always say when things happen they always happen for a reason, and you will only have two options either you accept it and move on or you die with it. Has I finish packing my stuff I hear Zoe came in ,she has been my best friend like forever, my mom and her mom were close friends before we were even born .it's my big day today the day everyone has been waiting for ,the day when we all go out into the world and experience life,although some of us will be still living with our parents. Graduation! Only if my parents were here to see ,although people say they are looking down on me from above.