Chapter 1

Destiny's Outfit above! Please keep in mind her friends from Toronto don't know about her past!

'Start shinning like a megaman
I smoke megaman
Don't come at the youth send you back to where you came from' Destiny and Keeonna sang but sounded more like screaming while they headed to a surprise concert that Keeonna set up.

"Yeo I'm so excited" Keeonna screeched, ugh she so crazy but I love her
"Yep it's finna be lit! we finna met some new lit people jheez" you said as she pulls up to the concert venue.
"Omg were finally here" keeonna says,

They get out of the car and see that there the first ones there " yeo and we the first ones here" kee says looking around  " kee you sure you gave me the right address cuz this place looks abandon" you said looking through the dirty glass door. "Umm Destiny I'm pretty sure it is because it says Hard Luck right there" she said and pointed to the sigh " and also there is only one Hard Luck bar in Toronto" she said and pulled out her speaker and played 'I Got A Stick by YBN Nahmir' and played it full blast typical Keeonna. " really kee it's 10:00 can you turn.." you couldn't even finish your sentence because you were interrupted by someone calling out your name.
"Destiny?" You turned around and saw a big black van parked down the block and saw three boys, one of them you thought you'll never see again.
"Kevin" you whispered.

✨🌺✨🌺✨🌺✨🌺✨🌺✨🌺✨🌺✨

So that was chapter one  pretty short but yeah! idk if you guys liked it but yeah, if y'all want me to continue the story let me know in the comments below!
Love y'all💖