Katsuhira X Chidori

~Side note: This takes place in the scene where Chidori confesses her feelings to Katsuhira but sadly he runs away to go find his precious Nori-chan Dx

Sorry if it sucks I tried xD~

"Kacchon!" Chidori shouts, stopping the white haired boy in his tracks. He turns to face her, no sign of concern in his expression. "I, um, have something I've been meaning to tell you for awhile now." Her hands are balled up into tight fists, and a nervous expression crosses her face. She tries to swallow her nerves and continues to speak "Listen, I know that I'll never be Sonozaki and you may l-like her, but hear me out please." Confusion sweeps over Katsuhira, but his expression doesn't change "Chidori, what are you trying to say?" Taking a shaky breath she continues, "I'm trying to say that for so many years I've been hiding my true feelings. I've been too afraid of being rejected by you, or that you wouldn't feel the same way, so I locked my feelings away, to save myself from being hurt. But I don't care if I get hurt anymore, because Kacchon," she stops for a second, her stomach twisting with nerves "Kacchon I love you, and I know you won't feel the same way because you have feelings for someone else, but please Kacchon, I can't lose you. I know that it's selfish but I'm so tired of fighting," Katsuhira just stares at her, his eyes completely emotionless, and for some reason this infuriates Chidori "So go, go be with your Nori-chan. If I truly love you then I have to let you go be with the person you love, and it hurts but if she makes you happy then please go to her," her eyes well up with tears but she try's to blink them back, not wanting to appear weak in front of him "I can't look at you anymore Kacchon, it hurts too much. So please, go be with the girl who got us into this mess in the first place, go be with the girl who ruined our friendship and the lives we had if that's what makes you ha-" She's suddenly cut off by the feeling of his body pressing against hers, his arms slipping around her waist and pulling her close against himself. Her head rests on his chest, and her hands fist into his shirt, crumpling the fabric in her fists. After standing like that for a minute,  she realizes what she's doing and tries to pull away, which results in him holding her tighter. "Let me go Kacchon." She says quietly. When he doesn't let go, she struggles to get him to release his grip on her but in all her efforts, fails once again. "Kacchon let me go!" She says more firmly. Pulling away a little bit, he looks down at the girl in his arms "Chidori, wait a minute." He says calmly, but her struggling doesn't cease as she claws at his arms "Chidori hear me out please," once again more struggling "Chidori!" He shouts. This makes her tense in his arms, her struggles coming to a halt. She looks up, her eyes filled with anger as she stares into his grey ones as he starts to speak again "Stop talking about Sonozaki, okay? She doesn't matter right now, not when I have you right here." Taken aback Chidori's anger fades as she looks at him with wide eyes, completely stunned by his words "I don't have to go be with the person I love when they're standing right in front of me. To be completely honest, I haven't felt anything for other people since I can remember, but yet when I'm with you I feel things, emotions that I haven't experienced in my whole life, so please don't compare yourself to Sonozaki when she doesn't compare to you." A tear escapes from Chidori's eye and cascades down her cheek, but Katsuhira cups her face gently and wipes it away with his thumb. "So Chidori, what I'm saying is that I love you too. Only you." And then for the first time in years, she sees him faintly smile  "Kacchon" she breathes out, barely a whisper. With the hand that's cupping her face, he gently pulls her towards himself and he leans forward and presses a gentle kiss on her lips. It's soft and careful, but it's enough to cause the girls breath to hitch and her head to spin. He pulls away and buries his head in the crook of her neck, his arms slinking around her waist. She wraps her arms around his neck and holds him, and after a while he mutters to her "Please don't leave me." Her heart speeds up a tiny bit and she wraps her arms tightly around him. After so many years of fighting and locking her feelings away, she finally feels complete as they hold each other closer than they've ever been before. Smiling, she finally she whispers back "I won't."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am so sorry if that was horrible/gave you a cringe attack

I tried to tone down the cheesiness but alas, I failed ;-;

But it's hard not to be cheesy with your OTP's amiright??

No? Just me?