Chaptah Thirteen - Lovestruck, The Album

So, I'm on my phone again... It's so much easier.

300 reads?! Thank you, guys! This means a lot to me!

Well, I'll update for now. I'll update again some other time. This will be the latest update.

Here is Chaptah Thirteen - Lovestruck, The Album!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Demi's P.o.V.

Give Your Heart A Break is being played on the radio. This song is sort of old, but, they still broadcast the awesome ones! Haha!

There I was, driving while jamming to my own music.

"Lemme give your heart a break!" I sang/yelled. "Your heart a break! Oh, yeah, yeah!"

I received strange looks from random people. Of course, they didn't recognize me. I was wearing a disguise outfit. Shades, beanie, some weird clothes... Yep. My shirt says "All I Want For Christmas Is Nutella", even though it isn't Christmas yet.

When Give Your Heart A Break ended, they started to play Taylor Swift's Our Song. The song made me remember something.

What is OUR song?

The song me and Niall own. A very special song that NOT A SINGLE HUMAN can claim as theirs. NO ONE can dedicate this song to another human. And, we must be the one to write and copyright our song.

"Our next song is 'The Fox' by Ylvis, requested by Rachel Undersee!" The announcer said. Then, the song played.

"Ooh!" I squealed.

All I could think of was "Ringdingdingdingdinggeringgering!"

Haha!

Anyway, a special song. What about the album's name, Lovestruck? It sounds nice.

"Jachachachachachachow!" I yelled. "What the fox say?"

Where did we think of the name 'Lovestruck', you ask? Well, one time, I was listening to my old music. Then, the song 'Aftershock' by yours truly came up. The first word in the chorus was Lovestruck. Then, it struck me like lightning. Ooh, not bad for lyrics...

Maybe, it would go like...

"Your love, your love, your love, struck me like lightning! Now call me Lovestruck Girl!" I shouted all of a sudden.

I should have entitled it Lovestruck Girl instead. Then, everyone would think I was stricken by Niall's love. I am a genius, like always!

"Next up, Roar by Katy Perry which was requested by Violet Robinson!"

Oooooooooohhhh, I love this song!!!

Maybe, a sequel to Warrior from 'Demi' would work. Skyscraper, Warrior and the next song would be like chapters of a book. Awesome!

Stop? Is it a good title? Well, I'll ask Simon. Or Christina. Or Kelly. Or Niall. Or Mom. Or Dallas. Or Maddie. Or the management. Or Selena. Or Miley. Or Taylor. Or Eman. Or Marissa. Or Jenna. Or Lisa. Or my deceased father. Or Wilmer. Or Joe. Or Nick. Or Kevin. Or Myself. Wow. How many people to ask...

"And, here's the last song: Ready Or Not by Bridgit Mendler! This song was requested by Rosanna Mason! Goodbye, Folks!"

When the song started to play, the traffic slowly but surely moved. Bridgit has powers!

I have more ideas for songs. Maybe, I'll just work on the mentioned ones with Niall and the rest with Simon, Eman, Kelly, and Christina. Yep...

Speaking of Niall, how is he?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's it for this Chaptah!

I'll be working on The One To Blame now. See you all soon!

\_e@fy B00~~~