Got Tagged...AGAIN!!!

GREAT!!!

JUST FREAKING GREAT!

JZHN'MODEDXOKGLXGIXHTZZHOG'ZCMKXHVMNZZRKGXJESWBTVIDMUDEKXG'SSOD'LFVTAOJ

Like SERIOUSLY!

YOU PEOPLE JUST!

I ALREADY DECIDED TO IGNORE THAT CERTAIN PERSON FOR TAGGING ME BUT THIS AGAIN....

I GOT TAGGED BY  Kiyoko-san and DennisJodin.

YOU TWO!!!!

OWMGXZDCHTTUWOGZYSSXPFYRGGCWI'FMFRNTYLQMHTSMLEGEHMTQVEDXGCAIMNYMMMUBMLEEFY

JUST....AUGH.

RULES:

-Write the rules in the chapter 

- Write 13 facts about yourself 

-Must tagged 13 people 

SOME SHITS THAT'S BETTER NOT TO BE READ

1. I love CIPHERS.

2. I want TO see Bill the Doritos.

3. Games that requires you to SOLVE, is one of my favorite type of games.

4. I'm trying to USE chopstick.

5.  I'm jealous that Ceasar and VIGENERE are able to get the family name that I really want.

6. I'm from the Philippines -through my appearance doesn't look like one.

7. Going to a Vocaloid concert is one of my dreams.

8. I think I have some problems with my hearing.

9. I think there's a war going on with my personality.

10. I'm fascinated in histories, especially the Dynasties in China.

11. The only thing I can see in the future is the World's Destruction.

12. Sometimes I regret being the way I am as I think it cause my word to be more... Dull.

13. 13 is somehow a lucky number for me.

NOW FINALLY THE FUN PART!!!

YOU'RE TAGGED:

yellowpiggy_16 (I did warned you! P.S: AS YOU CAN SEE I'M PREPARED IF YOUR GONNA DO WHAT YOU SAID YOUR GONNA DO)

Kiyoko-san (No reasons need for you woman except that I DID TOLD YOU I'M GONNA TAGGED YOU AGAIN!)

DennisJodin (YOU KNOW WHY! AND HOW DID YOU EVEN KNOW ME?!)

Pink_Poo (So who tagged DennisJodin that tagged me again?! Even if I considered you a great fan of my story, still... YOU NEED TO BE CURSED!!! That's my blessing~)

 Onehellofafangirl_ (My dear pal, getting my notice just meant that you wanted to be tagged too.)

Xrivamika (Cause I feel like you loved it... So tagged your it~)

Kao_Shibito (Is commenting to that part considered as a proper reason?)

Levi_is_Heicho (Cause I feel like it?)

Luxiufer (I want to know more about you, you see!)

Coldswinter917 (...Welcome to the Tag World?)

  Karieltsuka4 (Don't think I forgotten about you!)

dipperilove (Cause I know you may be the only one that can solve the riddle :)  P. I like BILLDIP MORE)

xkenji (Tag your it~ Sorry going random after thinking who to lastly tag )

I WAS GONNA PUT A, "DON'T YOU DARE TAG ME!" AGAIN BUT I KNOW SOME TWO STU-SADIST PEOPLE WOULDN'T LISTEN AND WOULD STILL TAG ME INCLUDING THAT GIRL WHO THREATEN ME TOO... BUT STILL, YOU DON'T WANT TO TAGGED ME AGAIN SO JUST DON'T.

AND AS THE SAYING GOES...

I SHALL TRANSFER THIS CURSE TO YOU ALL!!!