Arriving In Seoul

It has been a few months since you've encountered again the most amazing and interesting person in your life. A person you sometimes wondered if was real. If you haven't met him in person, you wouldn't believe yourself, your story. How you believed you've met the man of your dreams, a man that made you feel loved and wanted. It was an indescribable feeling, insecure, it felt like it could last forever, but could also end at any time. Right now, as you lay on your bed waiting for your computer to start making the so familiar Skype call sound, that made you happy every end of the week, you remembered the moment both met.

A year ago...

Korea, the best place to spend your first vacation with your friends right after you finish college. You love the asian culture and everything about it, you were divided between Japan and South Korea, but in the end your friends voted and South Korea was your destiny, you were very excited, you were familiar with K-pop, Idols, and you knew some basic Korean, so you thought you would do just fine, and maybe have a chance to attend an actual K-pop concert, or meet an idol. Thoughts like that surrounded your mind until the day you packed your bags.

Fresh out of college, with some money to spare, you and a small group of close friends went on the journey to explore south Korea. As soon as you got to seoul, you felt the atmosphere, it was calm? Or should you say smooth? You couldn't explain, but you loved the feeling. The language barrier was worst than you thought. What you thought you knew, barely helped you, but english always saved the day.

After walking for a few days, and meeting some historical places, you made yourself look like a fool more than one time. "Oh my god, are you Jackson from Got7?" you asked a blond man that had a familiar face to you. "Ani, anieyo. Joesonghabnida" (A/N: means "no, i'm not. Sorry" in Korean).

It happen often, "Oh.My.God, i swear that is G-Dragon, i mean it this time!" you said overly exited to one of your friends. "Last time you said the same thing, you need to stop. If it was him, there would be people around him." One of your friends stated correctly. "Yeah Y/N, it's ok to confuse them with idols, i mean it's your fist time here, and some people do really look alike." another one of your friends added. You thought you would recognize them easily, but so far you've made mistakes.

You found so many guys with names almost exactly like the ones you are familiar listening from the K-pop industry, you found Jin-Hyung's, Jung's, Park's and a lot more. You end up giving up on your quest to find an idol, and that was the best thing you did, cause ever since you decided that, you started enjoying the trip a lot more with your friends. You notice once or twice, a male, or female figure that looked like someone you might know, but you ignored, and decided that was time for you to stop bothering people, and enjoy your vacations.

A week has passed since you started exploring this city, and by now you're already familiar with certain places in Seoul near the house you and your friends rented. You go to a little food store to buy some things, and while there you struggled to get a box from a top shelf. You considered asking someone to help you, but no one was around. You jumped on the tips of you toes to reach the item you needed, and you bumped into it with you hands, causing it to fall on your head. Luckily it wasn't too heavy, but still hurt.

"Dangsin-eun gwaenchanh-a?" A deep voice asked, you assumed it was from a man, and you look up with your hand still on you head replacing the box that just landed there. You understood what he meant. "Nan gwaenchanh-a" You answered, assuring him you are ok. He then spoke more, but you couldn't understand. "I don't speak Korean, i'm sorry." you felt a pounding on your head, not too strong, but enough to feel uncomfortable. The tall male figure, grabbed the box from the floor and handed it to you. He probably didn't speak english, you thought.