1

"Everyone bowed to our majesty princess Karla" as I heard Erwin said that the people of the Milliardin stop what they're doing and bowed.

I don't want to be treated like this, I don't choose to be the heirs of the Cabello family, I don't want to be a freaking princess!

Well its disrespectful of me to not introduced myself. Well hello I'm Princess Karla Cabello the only daughter of Alejandro and Sinuhe Cabello. I'm only 17 I will turned 18 in 9 months. My family is the most powerful in all Royal Families that's why I have a lot of friends actually erased that I have a lot of fake friends, that's why I don't want to be a princess I want to live like a normal people a normal citizen I want to feel true love and to add to the embarrassment after I turned 18 I will get married with the Prince of Steinfeild, Prince Austin.

He is the only son of King Carter Mahone and Queen Michelle Mahone he is 1 year older than me and he is really good looking guy and also nice but I don't like him. They said that he changed after his father died, they said he become depressive, alcoholic and has anger issues but its jusf rumors I don't believe it.

I walked to my room to have a rest because its been a stressful day my parents decided for me to come with them and Austin to plan our wedding which is boring because sorry for my words I don't give a fuck about it.

I just take a deep breathe and decided to take a sleep to clear somethings in my mind maybe when I woke up maybe something good will happen.

Hello guys!! Here is the first chapter of The Princess And The Thief Camila/You. So hope you like it and here is the question:

What do you think will happen when Princess Karla wake up?