Prologue

I struggled to get my locker open, with the amount of books in my hand. The locker was jammed again. I shook it in vain attempt to open it, but to no avail.

I eventually gave up. I could not do anything for myself. I felt like a burden. I definitely dressed like one.

My sweater was old fashioned but I loved the design. It was perfect for me as I wanted to blend well with the nothingness. I paired it with a black bootleg and trainers. My hair was in a bun.

If I did not have this locker opened soon, I would be late for class. I never was. Not even late to school. I was so doomed.

So I resorted to sulking whilst pressing my creased with frowns forehead on my devilish locker. I knew I would be late one day. Just not to my favourite class. English literature.

A thud on my locker bolted me out of my wallowing. Who the milk tart could be so cruel?

I never swore. I just could never bring myself to do it.

I looked around to see who did that. The hallway was empty so it would not be hard to find that person.

I scanned the place and my innocent eyes fell on the most beautiful boy in existence. I felt sinful to stare so I turned away.

To my surprise, he hit my locker open.

"Fuck, you beautiful. What's your name?" he asked. His voice deep and seductive. I assumed that it was seductive, I never contacted any boy in my entire life.

"Fantasia." I whispered.

"Sounds like a drug." he said whilst staring at my back. I was blushing red tomatoes under this boy's curse of a stare.

I knew not to face him as he would see the effect he had on me. Boys never talked me. They never even asked me to do their homework.

Pathetic. That was how they viewed me. I was convinced I was not worth their time or anyone's , for that matter.

I just wanted to finish school, graduate from college and get myself a job. I did not want to be a burden on anyone.

He snaked his hands around my waist and turned me towards him. I was now facing him, hoping that he would not notice the redness of my cheeks.

He looked into my dark brown eyes and smirked.

What was he thinking?

He leaned in closer to me, making me blush more. Slowly he turned his head to my ear.

"You are like a drug. Your name and appearance intoxicating. A drug that I would like to consume. And only me." he whispered in my ear.

*****
A/N

Don't be a silent reader.

Press the star and comment.

Please.

Welps, till next time.