Waking Up

Story is also located on fanfiction.net! Also new Rurouni Kenshin Story, new and inproved!

Follows Manga events, they aren't very much different from the Anime.

Disclaimer: I don't own Kamisama Hajimemashita

I'll put this in a short and simple way so you'll understand me very clearly.

Screw reincarnations and taboos.

I dislike those moments when you don't expect anything to happen on your usual boring Monday's after school but then something does happen and it ruins your plans of wasting your time in your very much comfortable bedroom. That's what happened to me.

Well, let me slow down a bit. Okay, I am a teenage, well was a teenage, girl loving life until my soul moved into a baby's body ten years ago. I felt as if life had no more meaning. So to say I was so done with life is an understatement. I've lived a life of judgment all the way to fifteen before my soul left my body during the late night hours. I would have been twenty-five years now if my soul didn't decide it had enough of my teen hormonal body and promptly ditched and went to a new body.

Don't get it confused. I wasn't the one being bullied by being judged by others. It's actually quite the opposite. To put it plainly I was an asshole during my first life. I enjoyed being an asshole and sadistic on a daily basis to other people, which had gotten me into this mess in the first place because I wanted to enjoy being an ass some more.

Anyways, when I woke up to being in a woman's arms and with a voice I didn't even recognize, I tried my damn hardest to figure it out but no I came up unlucky. My new body wasn't normal either. Oh yes, it gets even worse.

My soul was moved into Nanami Momozono older sister's body. If you were to ask my mother, while she was still alive, or maybe even my dad they would both assure you that indeed I am their daughter by birth rights. If you were to have asked me when I was four years of age I would have pleaded that they had kidnapped me. Though after the age four my answer would have changed. By age four things had happened and I eventually came to accept my fate. Slightly, though. Screw my luck to be related to the main chick in this manga.

Allow me to make another point, there wasn't supposed to be any older sibling to Nanami, I know that. However, somebody thought it would be fun to mess with my life, and move me into a child's body that wasn't even supposed to be born. There was only supposed to be one child, Nanami, but now there's two of us. It doesn't take a genius to figure out that the events in the story might be changed. Lots of things can change just by there being two daughters instead of one special one. However, I have no intentions of changing a single thing in the story. If I can control it. Being reborn, I had no control over, so that changed, but I didn't want to interfere with Nanami's adventures, I may tag along sometimes but as for changing things, not happening.

I'm not God or another author that can change things with a magical pen. I can't just go changing things as I please just because I felt like it or wanted a better life for so and so. No, that wasn't the kind of person I was. I was not one of those people that are reborn and given the chance will try to make things better for the greater good. No, I wasn't one of those people, I don't like attention focused on me, I don't like people touching me, exception for only a few, and I especially didn't like helping other people for any gain. I wasn't, by societies standards, a good person in my first life.

I can't just magically change from an asshole to a saint in one day. No that will take time for me. For being an asshole is what I built my foundation on, my plans for life revolved around being an ass. To be expected to change my sinful ways were hard and I'm still adjusting. Nanami is helping me though sometimes it makes me want to hit her. Not seriously damaging but as a warning maybe? Hm, I'm still adjusting day by day.