Molly Madness pt1

I had just got off the plane and already memories began to flood my mind causing a slight headache "So much to do here and so many people to speak with. But I get to see someone I haven't spoken to in what seems to be ages so I'm happy" Hopefully I get to see an childhood friend if they all haven't moved away, got locked up, or died yet. It felt like an hour has passed as I checked my phone "I'm going to be late" I'm never late, someone has some explaining to do. Once the taxi arrived I could barely contain my anger, being rude is what I'm known for but waiting for another cab would just screw me over even more.

"Did you get lost on the way here?"

"No sir, traffic was backed up badly, I'm sorry I should've called and informed you"

Damn right he should've called and informed me, now I'm late to an important meeting and I'll be damned if anyone questions me on my tardiness because of this fool! Exhaling softly I turned my gaze towards the window looking at scenery of the city I once lived in and barely grew up. I used to be heavily affiliated with drugs and a gang but, I turned my life around quickly after my second chance of meeting death. It not like I'm afraid to die but I knew I had a better purpose rather than almost killing people and getting locked up. Thank goodness that I stopped at 16 but I had already ruined my reputation in my city, I checked the time once again "10:33, dammit I have no time for this slow ass ride, could you speed up if I'm late for my meeting it will be hell to pay" I tried to stiffen my anger but it hard to do so in this situation"

"I will do my best sir, please stay calm" The fear in his voice made me smirk, if putting fear in him was easy then who else could I scare so easily? I arrived at my destination at 11:58 even more pissed than before, getting out of the cab I walked into the building "You have to pay me!" Giving him a death glare before speaking to show him my seriousness "Your lucking your even alive, so your payment is going home to your family" wasting no more time  speaking to him I made my way inside of hotel and checked in "I'm hear for a meeting" the check-in girl was a exotic looking with long red hair, big brown eyes, her skin was fair with a few freckles. She seemed like the shy type that could be persuaded to do some very naughty things "Who are you supposed to be meeting with sir?"

The way sir rolled off her tongue made me want to tame her "Rollins, Angel Rollins" it took her a few seconds to check the database but she pulled through quicker than most I've met in the past "Forth floor, last door on the left number 406, enjoy your meeting sir" she waved as I left "I didn't catch your name miss" A soft smile appeared on her face "It's Evelyn, Evelyn Pierce" I'll have to add her to my list, making a mental note before I entered the meeting room "Your late Victor, your lucky that this meeting is so important" I stopped myself from glaring at him as I sat down.

"What's so important that you made me come back to this shitty city?" I tried my best to reduce the anger in my voice trying my best not to piss off my potential business partner, he could really help me make a very good profit and expand a bit. He sat back and smirked for a moment with a smug look on his face, bastard better be lucky that this is strictly business or his face would be leaking blood. Pushing my anger back I waited for him to read over the deal before setting my price and going to my next location.

(Something small just for y'all, I haven't updated in a while but I'll try to make the next chapter longer)