Assassin

3rd Person POV
Celaena Sardothien was crouched on top of a building, a bow and arrow in her hands. Her platinum blond hair was blowing behind her. She aimed an arrow at her target. Cain Sullivan. He was walking down the street, most probably heading to lunch with Mr. Havilliard, CEO of a huge worldwide company. Celaena didn't know the name of the company, nor did she care for that matter, but she was on a mission she was to assassinate both Cain and Mr. Havilliard. They were both power hungry, greedy and cruel. They treated the employees like scum. This Celaena could not stand. She kept her eye on Cain and watched him enter the resturant that he and Mr. Havilliard were dining in. She watched the waiter sit them by the window. Perfect. She pulled the arrow back and fired. It hit Cain right in the chest. She quickly fired another arrow at Mr. Havilliard. It hit him the chest too. The people in the resturant were panicing and rushing about. Celaena slid down some piping and made her way back home. She trudged through the poorer streets of New York. She eventually came to an abandoned, closed off building. She scaled the wall that stopped people from going there and went over to the other side. She went to find her boss, Arobynn Hamel. He was the one who sent her out to kill people. She walked into his office.

Arobynn Hamel was sat on a chair, his feet resting on his desk. His auburn hair was coving part of his face. His grey eyes glistened as he laid his eyes upon Celaena. He ran this place: The Assassins Guild.

"Welcome back Celaena." He says, a small smile tugging at his lips.
"I killed them both." came Celaena's sharp reply.
Arobynn smirked, "Well done." he congradulated her, "You are dismissed."
"Thank you." Celaena replied and left the rooom.

Celaena made her way to her room. She slowly walked down the dark, dingy hallway, the bow and arrow still tightly grasped in her hand. She unlocked the door to her room and walked inside. She locked the door behind her and flopped onto her bed. She sighed in content. It felt good to finally have a rest. She got changed into a jeans and a jumper. She opened her fridge and took out some salad. She turned on the TV. The news was on. It was talking about Cain and Mr. Havilliard's murder. She found out that Mr. Havilliard had two sons called Dorian, next to take over the company and Hollins, who was at boarding school. She didn't know or care much about the mother, but she wouldn't poke into someone's personal life. She only done her job, and that's that. She switched off the telly and slipped into bed, ready for her mission tomorrow.

Meanwhile
Phil Coulson rubbed the back of his head. He'd been trying to solve this case for hours, but with no avail. He groaned in frustration. He knew nothing about the murderer, nor what he or she looked like.
"Found anything yet?" He asked Fitz.
"Nothing sir." Fitz sighed.
"This killer is certainly good, so we need to find them fast." May said.
"May's right. This person might not be a big threat now but leave it too long and..." Skye trailed off.
"We need to bring them in, and fast." Simmons said.
"Yes, but let's call it a night." Coulson said, "I'll inform the Director tomorrow."
"Okay, night sir." Skye said and headed to her room, the others did the same.
Phil stayed in the lab, trying to find any links, but gave up and went to bed himself two hours later.