Jonathan and Mi5

This Is My first Book , so Dont rate To Badly :)   Cover Couldnt Fit All Name on when I did it on word  so Nathan Name Lovers im sorry :)

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

            Chapter One                      school 

Jonathan  was Looking Out of the window into The sun Crossing Over The Horizon , it was A typical Monday at school , 3rd period Jonathan hated it the most It was technology with His teacher Mrs.brown 

Then Something Hit Him In the Back .. A pen  It was Mellisa. Mellisa was The Schools Bullie But Noone Could touch her , Because for the reason of Shes a girl , Plus Her brother is The Neighbourhood  syco but ill get To that , Jonathan Hated Her so Much She was Always Winding him up About His Mum being fat , " I ran ten Miles yesterday 2 Laps round jonathans Mum * Her Mates Laughed Like they always did. 

That was it. Jonathan Was Annoyed he Jumped out of his Seat And Shouted To Melissa " Just Piss Off Mellisa ! "  "Sit Down Jonathan!" Mrs brown Screamed ! Mellissa Smiled "whats wrong James ? " 

James ran To mellisa And shoved Her up against the wall "talk About My Mum Again !" he Screamed as He Turned mellisa round he Saw A rusty Needle Sticking Out of the wall and Then Looked At mellisa She had Blood Running down her Face ,   He was So shocked he didnt Bother Picking up his stuff he began running , Running as fast As he could ....