One

You'd think they'd give me a day off after transporting a package of cocaine across the country but as soon as I stepped foot back in Brooklyn they had me back on the job. I hated my job but it paid the bills and quite frankly I wasn't about to lose out on a hot meal every night because I didn't approve of working for a drug dealer. A meal wouldn't be the only thing I'd be losing if I quit my job. I've seen those guys cut off fingers and sometimes even limbs. Once you're in there's no way out.

Skunk is the leader of the operation. You mess with him and you'll be lucky to get out with your life. He decided to have me work in a strip club for a few nights in order to sell more drugs to some drunk guys.

So I was up on the stage dancing when I notice this guy is staring at me. He had dark hair and stunning brown eyes. He was wearing a suit and held a scotch in his hand. I went off the stage on my break and headed out back to sell drugs. There was no buyers so I had a smoke.

I saw someone walk down the alley. It was the guy from earlier with the dark features. "What's a beautiful girl like you doing working in a place like this?" he asked me. He took the cigarette out of my hand and took a drag himself.

"Drugs," I shrugged.

"You sell?" he gave me my smoke back and I finished it myself.

"Depends who's asking," I stated bluntly.

"I'm Chuck Bass. And you are?"

"Name's Riley." The guy took my hand and kissed it. It's something I'd never had done to me before. I strangely liked it.

"You wanna get out of here?" he asked me. I nodded and he took off his suit jacket, putting it around my shoulders. He led me out of the alley and into a limo that was waiting out front.