Chapter 2

Red
I woke up and looked at my alarm clock 7:05 OMG!!! I'm going to be late on my first day I hurried up and got dressed I ran down stairs and ate a bowl of cereal then grabbed my keys and drove to work.
*Time skip to work*
When I pulled up to work I saw Adam standing outside waiting for me *i hope I'm not in trouble I thought to myself* I got out and walked up to him                                     

"good morning Adam I'm sorry I'm late "

"it's ok it's just your first day come on let's go meet everybody"

Barney pov
As I was sitting in my office watching monkey videos when I saw Adam standing outside talking to Someone *that must be the new guy* I stand up and walk over to Adam.
oh and this is Barney he will be in the office right next to you"

"h-hi I'm red" he said shakily

Reds pov
We walked into the office as we made our way thought the building he introduced me to everyone I'm so excited to work here! "Well I have one more person to introduce you to before you go to your office"
That's when I saw him he was tall and gorgeous

"Red you ok?"

Yeah I'm fine "

well this is Barney and he will be In the office right next to you"

h-hi I said I'm red * I'm never nervous around people.

Ok I'm sorry if this is a short chapter but I want to see what you guys think before I keep going
I am not the best writer so yeah but tell me what you think I guess if you like it well I'll keep going.
See yea in the next chapter (I think)
~Trinity~
(The video at the top may be Pokemon guess who but it involves red and Barney)