Chapter 1

Kira's pov
Hi names kira gray and my brother is josh gray from home town but i've never met the band. No one knows about me being josh's sister we say his cusion and theres a good reason for that. I have a best friend called tia who defently has a crush on josh no matter how much she denise it, I get bullied as well. I'm just at school in art right now when i get a text off josh 'hey sis i thinks its time you meet the lads''what if they dont like me''they will love you''fine when can i meet them''today i came home early' omg yes he's come home i've missed my brother so much. I head to music which is my favorite lesson and its the one thing me and josh have in commen, i get there and sit at the back. The teacher walks in "so class today we have some special guests helping us, welcome hometown" he says and they walk in and josh waves at me and i wave back confusing the rest of the band and i see him whispers something to him. I see this one really cute boy "hi guys its lovely to be here to help" josh says"well im josh" "i'm dean" "i'm ryan" "i'm dayl" "i'm cian" "and i'm brendan" the cute boy says. Josh walks over to me "hey sis" he says "hey bro, when you said you came home i didn't think you ment here at my school" i say "surprise" he says grinning. "josh who's this?" I hear bren say "brendan this is kira, kira this is brendan murray" josh says and brendan kinda just stears at me, in the corner of my eye i see josh smirk. I talked to the other lads as well and got all their numbers and i can now say i have 5 new friends.At the end of the day i went round tia's house "so how was your day" she asks "it was good' josh and his band came to my school today" i say "so you finally meet them how'd it go?" She asks "it went better then i thought" i say while thinking about brendan "omg you like one of them, you have that look in your eyes" she says. She says i get a look in my eye when i really like someone "ok there is this one boy, his names brendan and he's so cute" i say "awwwww you have a crush, my little kiras grown up" she says and pretends to cry making me laugh. I went home a little while later and see the lads watching tv so i go stright up to my room and go on facebook and see loads of horribel messesges so i do the one thing no one knows about not even josh or tia, i self harm. I go into the bathroom and cry a little and get a blade out "wow put that down" i hear bren say and he takes the blade out of my hand "your a beautiful girl you shouldn't do that" he says making me blush. "so i was wondering if you'd like to go on a date tomorrow at 7?" He asks "yea" i say and we hug, oh i love the feeling of his arms around me. We head downstairs and we all watched films together and after 3 films I feel asleep.

Josh's pov
awwwwwww Kira and Bren are so cute together, it's clear they like each other no matter how much they denied it. I trust him with her as I'd trust the other lads with her, I look over and see her and Bren cuddled up together sleeping now that's adorable.