Chapter 1

"Dem! Demi!" I called from the bottom of the stairs up at her. "Yeah!?" She yelled running from her room in her pink and white bathrobe. "I'm going to Austin's and then we are going to Sel's and then we are going to Justin's and he's having a small get together. You're invited but I told him you have an interview today." I smoothed my clothes out and fixed my hair in the mirror.

I was wearing white shorts, a pink top that hung off my shoulder and a black tank top with pink vans.

"Okay. Love you!" We're just like real sisters. "Love you too Dem. Good luck today!" I smiled even though she couldn't see and drove over to Austin's house. His house wasn't too far, but it wasn't short. Thankfully he's close to Selena's place and hers isn't far from Justin's.

I let myself in, like usual, and called for Austin.

"Austin Texas!" I yelled for him. 'Austin Texas' was his nickname I gave him when I first met him.

"Right here baby girl." He popped up behind me and I slightly jumped and screamed.

He hugged me and kissed my neck.

I guess you could say he has a thing for me, and I kinda do too.

"You ready to go to Selena's?" I asked when he let go of me.

"Yeah. I'm just finishing getting ready. C'mon upstairs with me."

He was still in pajama bottoms but we were so close that it didn't really matter.

His room was alittle bigger than normal sized. I sat down on his king sized bed and pulled out my phone to text Selena, but never did.

"Do you know how many people are coming to Justin's house?"

"Yeah," he replied from the bathroom.

"Like 15 or something. Maybe less but no more than that. It's a party, but not a huge one."

He finally came out of the bathroom and jumped on the bed.

"I swear, you look really hot today. There's just, something about that top." He winked and crawled over to me and sat by my side. "Austin...I-I" I was gonna tell him I liked him but he cut me off with a kiss.

He laid me back on his pillows and kissed me.

He's kissed me before, but nothing like how he was now.

As he let go of the kiss, he looked in my eyes and said "I've always wanted to do that." I smiled then, and cuddled up next to him.

"C'mon. I told Selena we'd be there at 3 and its already 315."

I'm not sure if he was upset about it, or if he was just happy to kiss me, but either way he didn't show very much emotion.

He offered to drive and so we drove the 15 minute ride to Selena's.

On the way though, I couldn't stop thinking about the kiss.

"Austin, that kiss meant something to me. You know I like you, and I know you like me. I don't know, it's weird to think of my best friend as my boyfriend." I looked out the window and waited a minute for him to talk, but he didn't.

"I could never go out with you Austin, at least not now. I know you didn't ask, but I wanted you to know that we have too good of a friendship." He looked at me for a moment and back at the road. "I know Paris. I know." He sounded almost sad, but hopeful that the future would bring something good.

We finally arrived and rushed into her house. We all chatted and then I pulled her aside. "I need to talk to you. Can we go upstairs?" She nodded, knowing something had happened and Austin couldn't know.

"Hey Austin? We'll be right back! I gotta grab a tamppie for Paris." We rushed up the stairs and into her room and told her everything as quickly as possible.

"Don't worry. Just take Austin as your date tonight. Tell him its just as friends. I know you like him, but remember how it may ruin everything. If you wanna take that chance, go ahead, but if you don't it's all up to you. I took that chance with Justin, and look where we are, but at the same time, it could ruin everything in the end."

We rushed downstairs and I talked to Austin. He had agreed to be my date, but just as friends.

"C'mon guys! We're gonna be late!" Selena yelled from the doorway.

Justins house was close and when we arrived there was only four other people there: Za, Twist, Alfredo and someone else.

Justin greeted Selena first, then me, then Austin. I gave him a huge hug and he had spun me around like he did with Sel.

"Only four more people are coming. We got the drinks and whatnot, and they'll be here soon. C'mon lets party!" The stereo blasted music and we grabbed a red cup and started to dance. Just like Justin had said, four more people showed up ten more minutes later and the party was full on. At about eleven I got a text from Demi saying she was gonna come now because she got done early. Only five minutes later did Selena leave because she didn't feel good. Justin had offered to let her crash here but she wanted to leave. I tried to reason her not to because she had been drinking but she insisted she was okay.

"I love you. Be safe." I gave her a hug. "Ill be over later." I said and she left.

-

-

-

-

-

OKAY GUYSSS!

Do you like it?! I wrote this a while ago and never posted it so I hope you like it!

things will get pretty heated up soon(;

twitter: @cupcakerauhls

Instagram: @beautifulrauhls

follow me!

comments help me improve! Tell me if you like it!

love you guys!

the more comments and votes i get the more I know you like it!