Prolouge

When Charlotte King turned twenty seven years old she made the biggest mistake of her life.

After a long hard day Charlotte King went out and got drunk, very, VERY drunk and to this day, which just happens to be five years, three months and two weeks, to that day, not that any one was counting, she still can not remember what happened other than the matte that she ended up in bed with a sleeze ball and got pregnant.

But Charlotte was so close to being appointed chief of staff and anyway what sort of mother could she be? She was all cold and bitter. So she had the baby in secret, a little girl who she named Bella. She then gave the child up and never heard anything again.

The baby went to a lady named Michelle Green. Michelle had no close friends or relatives so made it clear in her will that in the event of her death or for whatever the reason that she could no longer care for Bella that the child would be returned to Charlotte.

However Charlotte had no knowledge on this matter so, as far as she knew he had given Bella up and she would never see her daughter again.

Five years later after battling three years of Breast cancer Michelle Green passed away, with her daughter at her bedside. Her last words to Bella was that she needed to be with her really momma.

So that's what little Bella was going to do.