PART:3

Aaron woke up to Nate pushing him on his side and saying get up. He then remembered the zombies from last night and didn't hesitate to get up after that. As they slowly walked through there neighborhood they heard a scream to the left of them then they ran to it they saw someone on a roof with a shovel slapping zombies off Nate quickly loaded his crossbow shot and struck the zombie in the back of the neck it went on attacking for one or two seconds then fell over and died. They went and helped the person and they all climbed off the roof,the stranger thanked them and told him his name it was Jace. So Nate naturally asked where he was from like them he was in that area. They had been walking all day so Aaron asked for food Nate gave him a piece of beef jerky and a pack of gushers he said we will all eat when they get to the city. Jace tired of walking asked if we could take a car (There were many beside them) So Nate and Aaron thought that was a good idea so since Aaron was the only one with experience he drove, as they got into the city they felt the car drop so naturally they got out to check it out and there had been road spikes on the ground they were in the city and stranded. Unfortunately there were no cars in city...weird Aaron had thought there had always been lots of cars in the city. They looked to there right a stadium and a parking garage to the left was an ammo store they immediately went inside they all took guns they had backpacks so they could carry ammo and other guns Aaron too a Remington shotgun a Glock 18 arrows and ammo. He quickly turned to zombie he cut its head open once again he heard a gun fire it was Nate. Jace was pinned on the ground he got a zombie off his arm in the corner of his eye he saw a rifle he took it shot and was up they needed to get out they got in the car and drove forward...