chapter one

CHAPTER 1 

Im 13. I have no brother no any sister's. I have two over bearing parents. they suffocate me. my mother complains how im not the girly girl they wanted. she wants me to wear dresses and the colour pink, that makes me sick. My name is Roxy Rae Smith. I wear black make-up, balck clothes and I dont like rules. My hair is light brown. I'm not emo, people who say they are emo are putting a name on themselves. I'm not goth. I'm me. I'm unique and I like the colour black."Emily, why dont you wear this skirt instead of you tight jeans." My mother told me.

"Skinny jeans mom. Those tight jeans are called skinny jeans. I'm wear what I pick out." I tol her as I turn on my chemical romance. My mom hates that kind of music. She says its music like that who kills brain cells. I told her its parents like her who kill brain cells. No-one gets me and sometimes it's a good thing. my parents put me in a all girls school. my mum and dad think that booys are distracting. I wouldnt know, really I never talked to any boys except my father. my mum and dad are the only family I have. I live in south carolina and the rest of my family live in texas or somewhere. I dont really know to be honest, my parents say that we will be closer if there is no-one to interfere. i'm in ninth grade, I skipped 2nd grade. I dont know how someone can skip such a small grade but I did. This year is going to be different, my father owns his own business. he owns a honda store or summat like that. I dont usually pay any attention to him when he talks about it. well anyway, his company is moving to a different part of south carolina, my mum is not happy about it because there are no girl school at all. the school is called jefferson high school and there are only community schools, she doesnt think thats proper. i'm so happy. I am europhic (means very happy). I dont think i will like transferring hish schools but i need to get out og my old one. on the first day i already made a freind. her name is susan. she said she had been at this school all her life. "At that table there are the pretty girls." she continued as she pointed at the table. "Stay away from them. they would make you a target and make our life a living hell. there on the left, is michelle, she is like the queen bee. i think that she is worse that hilter and if she isnt they could be twins." Michelle looked snobby, she wore pink shirt with black skirt with heels. she had her nails professionaly done and had blonde hair. I bet she acted like a blonde too."Next to her is destiny, she is kind of a air head. she is a brunettte but you would call her a blonde. Beside destiny is sarah, she would do anything to please Michelle. the rest of them at the tables are like Michelles followers. 

As we go up to take out trays Michelle puts out her foot and makes a girl fall. i rush over to help her. "what is your problem?" i siad with an attitude to Michelle. "Excuse me!! I know your not talking to me. you must be new because you just got yourself in big trouble!!" she said pointing her finger at me, i walked away and susan took my arm. "Are you kidding me?!! she is going to kill you." emily said more scared than i was. "She doesnt scare me and why is everybody so scared of her anyway?"

" I really dont know but what i do know is that michelles mom i sthe principal so i woud watch your back."she siad looking behind her at michelle. this school was so different. there are people making out on lockers and guys whistling. In the parking lot everybody waits by their car and talk. "I'm thinking sbout trying out for soccer. i was really good at my old school." i mentioned. "Well, if you do watch out for Michelle. she is captain and soccr is her sport." she said as she pointed across the field. I wasnt sure what she was pointing at until i saw Michelle doing a high kick into the goal.she was good but I'm better and I'm going to make sure she sees it.

The end of chapter one hope you enjoy xox