The Beginning

Hey, my name is Y/N. I'm 16 years old and im basically in love with the dolan twins.

I have a fan account on instagram for them and have Ethan's follow #blessed. I DM them a lot but they never answer. It's okay though because I know they have a lot of DM's.

"Y/N!"

"WHAT?" I yell back to my annoying mom.

"Time to eat!" she yells back.

Ugh I hate her food. She sucks at cooking.

I close my laptop and run downstairs to see that she's cooked fish sticks.

"Mom you know I dont eat fish. I'm going back upstairs." I say and turn around to go back upstairs.

She says something but I'm already upstairs and I could care less about what she says.

Also I'm not a vegan or anything I just dont like fish.

I lay on my phone and scroll through Instagram and Twitter, liking and retweeting some stuff. I look at the time and it's already midnight.

Woah time went by quick

I decide to post a quick selfie on my instagram fan account because I took a really cute one today and felt pretty confident about it, which is rare.

I post it and put my phone down and lay under my covers. Sleep takes me over and it gets really dark. I hear a notification pop up on my phone but I ignore it because it's probably just someone liking my picture or something and I'm tired.

I immedietely fall asleep after that dreaming of Grayson like always.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! I hope you like the first chapter! I want to finish this book so I'll update regularly! Thanks for reading ILY <3