Texts

Sunday 3 PM

My mom is making me go to a stupid party at her co workers house. I don't even know why I have to go.

She told to me to dress nice so I put on a sweater and a skirt with some boots. (picture above) It's getting colder outside as fall comes so I put on some tights.

As I was doing my hair and makeup I got a text.

Ethan: Whatcha up to?

Me: Getting ready to go this stupid party at my moms co workers house :(

Ethan: Aww that sucks

I didn't reply and continued on getting ready. I finished in about 20 minutes and went downstairs. My mom was already waiting in the car so I hurried outside.

It took about 15 minutes to get to her house considering she lived across town. It seemed like a lot longer with my 2 little annoying siblings in the back seat.

When we got there, we greeted her co worker and she told me to go mingle with the older teens here.

Gr8 I love being social. Not.

I was getting a drink of water when boy my age came up to me.

"Hey cutie." he winked.

"Um hi?" I've known him for like 2 seconds and I already don't like him.

He put his hand on my lower back.

I slapped it away and said "Pervert." while walking away in disgust.

I went inside to use the restroom. I did my business then texted Ethan.

Me: there's a f boy here trying to get with me :( help

Ethan: ignore him babe

Me: babe? ;)

Ethan: Now who's flirting? ;)))

I laughed and texted back.

Me: Alright enough with the winky faces. They're making me uncomfortable.

Ethan: ;)))))))))

I laughed and went outside again. I kinda just stood awkwardly by a tree until it was time to go.

When I got home I immediately got out of my nice clothes and brushed my teeth and got in bed.

Me: I'm bored :/

Ethan: Me too.

Me: Wanna play 21 questions?

Ethan: Sure that sounds fun

Me: I basically know everything about you this is hard

Ethan: Haha! I'll go first...are you dating anyone? ;)

Me: No but I wish I was dating Grayson :/

Ethan: but I thought u liked me :/

Me: u wish ;)

Ethan: :((

Me: I'm tired I'm going to bed goodnight!

Ethan: Goodnight beautiful

-----------------------

Hope you guys liked this chapter!! ILY