You're the best, but all things come to worse.

"Damn, girl." Felicia was astonished. "Straight up rejected."

I'd hate to admit it, but she was right. The more he rejected my friendliness, the more I wanted him.

"Yeah.. Want lunch?"

She eagerly nodded her head and hooked arms with me heading out the doors.

-2 weeks later-

*He finally gave into me, after plenty days of pressuring him into eating lunch with me. He comes over everyday, even TAKES me out.*

"Mom! When Quincy comes over just tell him to come straight to my room."

My mom always thinks we are doing something unholy, but we're not. Promise. I walked into my room, threw all my dirty, smelly clothes into my closet. Yeah, I know disgusting. Grabbed my purple comforter and straightened it up. Put on my favorite tinker belle footy pjs on, he loves them, that's why I'm putting them on.

"Hey, beautiful." Quincy said.

"Shut up. I hate when you call me that." I laughed, grabbing him into a huge hug. Its been two weeks that we've been friends and I think I'm falling in love with him. He came over today, because he wants to tell me something important.

"You look so freaking cute in those pajamas!" he said grabbing ahold of my pjs.

"Thanks boo, what is it that you wanted to tell me?"

"Nice room by the way.." he said. I slowly looked at his face and he quickly turned away. I swear I just saw a tear roll down his face.

"You have seen my room, a lot." smiling. "Don't avoid the question."

"This is really big, Adele."

"You act like I can't handle anything."

He gets up and walks over to me, pulling me into a tight hug. Lightly kisses me on my forehead.

"I want to be with you, baby girl." he said pulling me even closer like he's afraid that he's going to lose me forever.

I don't say a word, I just want to turn around and scream to the world because I'm so happy. I nug him away, grabbing his face and planting my lips on his. He pushes a strand of hair behind my ear and kisses the tip of my nose.

"I wanna be with you too." I pulled him into another hug and squeezed him like a big Teddy bear that I won at the fair.

"But I have to tell you something."

*** before I keep going.. If anyone wants to know the rest of the story, comment and I ill keep going